Interview with FlorenceLovegood

10 Questions About You!

1. Name / Nickname(s):

Ellie McRitchie

2. Age:

13

3. Username(s):

FlorenceLovegood

4. Favorite Color(s):

Blue

5. Favorite Band(s)/Musician(s):

Avril Lavigne

6. Favorite Drink:

Orange juice and Lemonade

7.What's your favorite book and why?

Dirty Angels, because its so different to anything I've ever read before.

8. Whose your hero?

My mum :)

9. If you could score yourself on how good of an author you are, 1-10, what would your number be?

I have to score myself? um... 7

10. What's your favorite hobby, besides reading or writing?

Sinigng or drawing, I can't pick!

10 Questions About Your Writing and Books!

1. Could you name all of your books, for those who aren't your fans but for some reason still reading this?

The Other Granger Girl, The Secret Riddle, The Gryffindor Lion and Diary of a Hogwartette. Wait. We're witches? NO WAY! is my sister's.

2. Are any of those books completed? And if so, which ones?

[Interviewer didn't answer, but I checked and none are comple]ed so far!]

3. Do you ever put a book on hold indefinitely?

The Other Granger Girl is on hold right now.

4. 4. Which of your book is your favorite to write, which do you update most often, which is the easiest to write for you and which do you dislike the most?

a) Which of your book is your favorite to write, The Secret Riddle

b) which do you update most often, Hard... I don't know, it depends.. at the moment, Diary of a Hogwartette

c) which is the easiest to write for you, All of them. I find the depressing ones easier :)

d) which do you dislike the most? The Other Granger Girl

5. How long does it usually take you to write a complete chapter, editing included if you do edit?

It depends... A couple of hours if I'm doing it all in one chunk, then another hour or so to type it up...

6. If you could recommend one of your books for someone to read, completed or in progress, which would it be?

Diary of a Hogwartette

7. What's your favorite part of a book to write?

The start, you can really get into it.

8. What is your least favorite part to write?

The middle. The Other Granger Girl has this gaping hole of six months to fill before she can start her 'quest'. Help?

9. Is there a book (possibly not even posted on an eBook site) that you are embarrassed to have even THOUGHT about writing?

No.

10. How many other eBook/Writing websites do you use to post your stories and which ones are they?

I don't post stories on them, but I alsoo use Booksite and Jottify.

Ten Questions About What You Think of Wattpad!

1. What was the first thought in your mind when you found this eBook-ing website?

I can't remeber. Probably something like - wow, this looks nice!

2. After first starting Wattpad, how easy was it for you to figure out how to use it?

Very easy

3. If you could change one thing about Wattpad or the Wattpad App, what would it be?

It would be easier and quicker to see when someone has updated on the site. You know how with the wattpad app, there's that little red star next to the ones that have been updated? Something like that.

4. What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

It's so friendly and easy to use.

5. Whose your favorite author on here, and what's your favorite book written by them?

fanclub with Bella Snape, although my favourite book is actually The Enlightened Truth by wazeg2...

6. How many fans is the perfect number for you?

Anything over 100. It makes me feel special :)

7. What do you think should be done to make less-popular authors on here, more popular?

Popular authors should put less well known author's books in their library, so that their fans can see - this is a good book, 'cause I'm reading it!

8. What's your favorite genre of book to read on here?

Harry Potter fan fictions, with a bit of romance. I have a real soft spot for romance :)

9. What 'Undiscovered Gem' on Wattpad do you recommend most for reading?

There's this one about two fish that's really good. and Country Lovin'.

10. And over all, what would you rate Wattpad (on a score of 1-10) versus other eBook websites?

10

10 Rather Random Questions!

1. If you could suddenly sprout wings and fly, where would be the first place you'd fly to?

Hogwarts :)

2. Would you rather eat a fried, chocolate covered or grilled grasshopper?

grilled

3. Can you unjumble this word: gbudaly

ladybug

4. If you have a mosquito bite, do you personally scratch or rub it?

scratch

5. What's your favorite type of car?

I don't know...

6. Would you prefer to have green hair or purple hair?

Green

7. What's your favorite symbol that you can make on the keyboard?

<(")

8. Emmett Cullen, Ron Weasley or Percy Jackson?

Percy Jackson!!!!

9. Would you prefer to die by a stampede of elephants or being suffocated by a cat?

Cat, cat!

10. Elmo or Ernie?

Elmo!