Interview With DarkDemon125

1. Name or Nicknames:

Alyssa or Aly :]

2. Username:

Darkdemon125

3. Age:

19

4. What are all the names of your stories?

The Sirius Effect

The Malfoy Principle

Serendipity [Book 1]

Serendipity [Book 2]

Aftermath

5. Which was your favorite to write and which was your hardest? Why?

Serendipity is my favorite b/c I absolutely love to write about interactions between two contradictory people like Ariella and Severus.

My hardest is Aftermath because I don’t have a storyline that I can really follow like with my other stories. I guess that’s my fault huh? Haha.

6. What gave you the idea for each of your books?

The Sirius Effect and its sequel, The Malfoy Principle- A relationship between my friend and one of her boy-friends gave me the idea. They hated each other all through middle school and most of high school and they ended up together our senior year and they’re getting married next year.

Serendipity [Books 1 & 2]- I was looking for stories about Snape that didn’t have to do with Lily because those are just depressing and I didn’t find any. So I wrote a little paragraph about Ariella and well my friends loved it and apparently so do my readers, so ta-dah!

Aftermath- The epilogue of Deathly Hallows. I didn’t like it, so I decided to write my own ending. Plus my sister wanted a character with her name. It was a win-win.

7. How many books are already completed?

Two- The Sirius Effect and Serendipity [Book 1]

8. How many books do you have saved on your computer that you haven't uploaded?

Oh too many to count. Haha. I’m a pathological writer.

9. What are your plans for the books? Anymore sequels coming up?

I just started the sequel to The Sirius Effect.

Serendipity [Book 2] is a sequel and I plan to make it into a series that follows all of the Harry Potter books.

10. If you could choose one of your books to keep writing for all eternity, which would it be?

Serendipity! I absolutely love Snape and Ariella!

11. What was the first thing you thought when you found out about Wattpad?

O.M.G! YES! It’s like Facebook for Writers!

12. What is your favorite and least favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite- the IM system. It lets me instantly communicate with my fans and friends so I can work through my crazy ideas.

My least favorite- You can’t choose the font you want to use. Sometimes stories would seem more awesome if they were written in a different font.

13. Do you use any other websites to post your stories?

Fanfiction.net – darkdemon125

14. What story -that's not yours- would you highly recommend to your readers?

I Was Dared To Love You by Unique-goddess

15. Who is your favorite fan fiction writer on Wattpad?

Unique-goddess

16. Whose your favorite non-FF author on Wattpad?

Fia-e-lia

17. If you could ask them one thing each, what would it be?

Unique-goddess, how come you seem to never run out of inspiration?

Fia-e-lia, where do you get your awesome ideas?

18. Can you unscramble this word: dpientersiy

Serendipity!

[[I/N: Be honest...how long did it take you to figure that out?  I took ten minutes to come up with a longish word that wouldn't be hard for you to figure out, lol]]

19. Do you have a Facebook, Fan Page, Tumblr or Twitter that you'd like your fans and readers to know about?

You can check out my earlier stories on Fanfiction.net and I have a deviantART page as well.

Fanfiction.net –darkdemon125

DeviantART- yinyangbabe256

20. Is there anything else you'd like to say that I've forgotten to mention?

“Writing is a gift few are granted.” Yeah, I went deep. LOL.