Interview with PurpleStar97

Wattpad Username(s): 

PurpleStar97  (It’s awesome! Right?? :P)

Age:

14 (15 in Febuary!!!)

Gender:

 Feeeemale. (I think….let me check…. Yup! A little girl!)

What are the names of all the books you write or have posted on Wattpad?

Oh dear! Poor you! I can’t seem to stick down with just one book so here’s a list of all the books that I have written!

Dream Walker (On Hold)

Wild Young Hearts (Completed…Going through Editing!)

Love Letters (On Hold…I think….might delete it…)

Moonless Night (Twilight Fan Fiction – Guilty!)

Eternal Flame (Twilight Fan Fiction – Yeah.)

My Boy (Short Story)

Soar (Short Story)

Lying Wounded (Short Story, Not completed)

Is This Mars? (Short Story)

Billy Black’s Heart-To-Heart With Jacob Black (DON’T YOU DARE!hehe)

A Letter from a Dying Boy (Short Story) 

The Proposal (Short Story)

The Remembered and The Forgotten  (A Failed story that I gave to someone else to write….i HAVE to take that down!)

The Journey of a Balloon (Short Story. A Page to be exact. !)

There! I forgive you if you skipped them! It’s quite a hefty lot!

Which of these books are/was your favorite story to write and why?

Wild Young Hearts. Why? Because it’s the only one I’ve completed. Ha! And maybe because it’s a subject that I want to read about. I’ve always been fascinated with the things that are covered in the story, so…yeah!

Do any of the scenes in your books come from real life experiences, and if so do you want to elaborate which scenes and in what books?

Well! **rubs hands together** In Love Letter’s, Zoe the main character, is constantly hyper.

That’s me allllll over!

And A letter from a Dying boy is about one of my friends…

There’s loads of things that I get from everyday life, interviews (!!), films….ect ect. I don’t have loads of things that have happened in real life…I always think I do, but it takes me ages to remember….:P

When you're writing, do you have a schedule or maybe you have something that you do when you're writing such as listening to music?

Not really a schedule. Being home-tutored by my parents, its kinda easy for me to fit time in for my writing. I know some of my friends don’t have that privilege. So I’m lucky in that way.

I. Could. Not. Live. Without. Music.

Seriously. I listen to it all the time! Sometimes, I get a little distracted by the song that I’m listening to and have to get up and dance or something but, yes! It helps! Big time!

For instance, at the exact moment that I’m writing these words down my three year old brother is right behind my playing pinball on our ‘main’ computer.