Chapter 49

GWEN'S POV:

Things had gotten back to normal pretty quick, suprisingly. It was nice. Normal was good.
Gavin got back to working on his album finally a few weeks ago, and I had resumed school. And seeing the shrink, of course. I think she was relieved that I had new drama to get over now, because I was pretty much thinking of quitting for a while, see how I did without her.
But now I'll stay, because things were really fucked up in my latest captivity. And guess who else goes now? Gavin.
She recommended he go, mostly because of the nightmares he was getting. They were more often than before. The things he saw while we were kidnapped....he needed to talk it out. Have someone help him deal with it, before it got the best of him.
He was alright the first few days back, but then he started to get...just different. I can't explain it.

It was like the fact that I had just had sex with sooo many more guys...in the middle of our relationship, had finally really hit him all of a sudden. The first few days, he was just glad to be alive. Glad to be home. But then everything started flooding back to him.
So he volunteered to see the shrink every week, when I mentioned it.

We asked Nate if he would want to see the shrink, at least a few times, if not more, but he didn't believe in shrinks, he said. Not for himself, at least. He said if he could get over his childhood and grow to be a sane person, then he can get over this.
Gavin said the offer stands any time he feels he might need it, and he'll pay for it all.

Nate didn't end up coming over that second night when Paul was here.
I called him first thing the next morning, just to make sure he was ok. He sounded really appreciative that I'd thought of him and called to check on him. I told him he could come hang out any time of day...or night, since he doesn't work right now, he might get bored. He sounded good, though, so hopefully he is. I just hate the thought of him adjusting back to life all alone. He said he has his "women" to ease his stress. His fuck friends. Right. I'd forgotten about them. Gavin had told me about them. How convenient, I suppose.

Gavin refused all interviews the media wanted to do. His manager gave a statement saying for everyone to basically leave us alone, so we can get over our traumatic events, and for everyone to respect our privacy. Hopefully people will forget after a while.
He didn't want to have to make something up and lie about it, AND....there's gotta be other places and victims like that still, so he didn't want any more trouble from "bad guys" as we still called them.

We visited the girls in the home about a week after we got back. They had heard about it, and they all couldn't imagine what it must have been like, going back to that again. They were all very supportive.
And very gentle when hugging Gavin. Heh.
We found out that Tearsa was pregnant. From one of the guys at the boy's home. She didn't know which one, though. She didn't know how it happened. She swore she used condoms every time.
Also, Tara noticed she could leave the home, and decided to go. She'd gotten to be friends with someone in the neighborhood on her walks, and went to live with them.
Other than that, everyone was doing pretty well. The counselors were happy as hell to see us, as it'd been a while, and hearing about us being taken scared the shit out of them all. They were extra alert and careful around the home.

Paul had recently gotten back with Tabby, which was something he'd never done before. Get back with a girl. Once he was done with someone, that was usually it forever. So who knows....maybe this is more serious. Maybe he's ready to become serious?
Ehhh, probably not! Lol.

My mum and I resumed our Wednesday lunch dates again, and it was nice to get back to that.
Gavin resumed his Wanky Wednesdays, he started calling them. He said that since I expected him to "do that" while I was out, he couldn't let me down.
I got silly one Tuesday night, and got up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, and grabbed Gavin's phone, and posed for a bunch of "body selfies" while I was in there, so that he might find them when I was gone the next day.
It actually took him a few days to find them. But when he did, he came into the kitchen where I was cooking dinner, and attacked the shit out of me. He stripped me right there, AS he flipped through the pics, over and over. He would have carried me to the bedroom, but he still couldn't lift stuff yet, so he settled for us on the kitchen floor. It was different, so it was fun. And he still flipped through the pics as we had sex. I was laughing at him, but he REALLY liked them.
He made us take "sex selfies" as we shagged. We made special care NOT to have any identifiable areas in the pictures. Just naughty body parts.
And of course, he had to try making a sex selfie video too.
It was pretty hot, actually. It got me ready to go again after we were done, and we sat on the floor watching it.