Chapter 13

Bella's Pov

When he said that I wanted so much to hit him but I just gulped and said what no no way I'm not doing that I'm only 15 years old I'm not giving away my virtue at 15 no way and Elijah said we do not care about that you will do what we want when we want it is that understood Bella and I wanted to say no but it came out as fine whatever and I groaned and said no not again and Elijah just laughed and said understand now.

Then I said yes and Kol said yes and then my stomach rumbled again and the brothers looked at me and I gave up and gave in because I was really hungry and I said ok fine can I please have the food and Elijah said why of course Bella and he handed me it and when he did I grabbed it and I ripped it open and I started eating it and as I was eating it I heard Kol say we will be back up when the others get back don't leave the room.

So then both brothers walked out and they shut the door again and as the door locked I finished eating my burger and then lied back down on my bed and I lied there for what seemed forever and after a while I heard the downstairs door open and slam and I jumped off of the bed and ran over to the door and put my head up against the door and listened into what they were saying.

I listened very closely and I heard Klaus say ok Marcel is sorted he won't be a problem any longer we as a family are now back in charge of New Orleans and Rebekah said so hows the other problem and Elijah said well she started banging on the door and shouting for Klaus to let her out once she found out the windows were fake and when she calmed down we brought her food.

Then we told her we were going to go to her when you came back to explain everything that will happen to her and Finn said ok well we better get this over with now then since Klaus wants to get her pregnant as soon as possible and when I heard that I gasped and stepped back said said no no fucking way and I screamed NO FUCKING WAY ARE YOU FUCKING DICKS TOUCHING ME.

Did you like it. Review and comment