Chapter 45

Bella's Pov

After a while of giving him the puppy eyes my Dad finally gave in and he groaned and said fine and he took out my phone and dialled in a number and gave me the phone and then next thing I knew I heard Embry say hello and I said trying not to scream Embry I'm so sorry you can't be here for this but it's time and Embry said oh god Bella I'm so sorry I knew I should have gone with you and I said don't worry you wouldn't have been allowed in anyway.

Then Embry said how are you and I said fine but I am giving birth Embry remember and Embry laughed and said oh yeah and I laughed and said always the funny one and Embry said thanks sweetheart and Mum said Embry is it do not talk sweet talk when me and her father are in the room please and Embry said sorry Mrs Volturi and Mum said it's fine.

So then I said Embry sweetie are the kids there and next thing I heard was yes Mum we are here and I said hi kids are you all ok and Amara said yeah Mum but we miss you when you coming home and I looked at Dad and he give me a face and I said I'm not sure but I promise I will always be here for you ok and my kids all said yes Mum and then I felt more pain and I screamed.

Then Ester said Bella it's time sweetie and I groaned and said ok and I put the phone on hold and I looked at Dad and I said please Daddy just for a little at least until we find Klaus and the siblings and my Dad groaned and looked at Mum who was nodding her head and he said alright fine they may come and I smiled and said thank you so much.

Did you like it. Review and comment