Chapter 38

Bella's Pov

As I said that I was living with the Cullen's back then everyone nodded their heads because they remember me telling them this story well after about 3 months of living with them I meet the vampire rulers they are called the Volturi it contains 4 kings and 4 queens who are Aro, Marcus, Caius and Mikael and then Athenodora, Sulpicia, Didyme and Ester plus their guards and together they make a powerful group.

Then Jacob said ok so why should we take you to them if they are the rulers of the vamp world and I said you should take me their because Mikael and Ester are my kind of vampire and because them 2 vampires are actually Klaus and his siblings parents so they can help us kill them because they want their children dead as much as we do.

As I said that everyone started clapping and cheering because we now had a way out but Embry shouted SHUT UP and he looked at me and said what did Carlisle mean that they would want something in return Bella and everyone gasped and looked at me and my kids said Mum what did Grandpa mean by that.

Then I said um he meant that to get them to kill their kids they might ask for something in return and Paul said like what Bella and I said me and everyone gasped and I saw them all panicking and Carlisle came back into the room and said ok Bella it's all booked and I said ok thanks dad and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me and Hope said where you going Mum.

So I said I am going to the Volturi with Carlisle and Esme and no one else is going until I phone to say it's safe and no one is arguing with me because we need to kill these vampires or else we are never going to enjoy living life ever again and Embry said but Bella the baby and I said the baby will be fine I would never in a million years let anything happen to this baby.

Then Hunter said but Mum what about Clara and Chloe they can't lose you they need you and I said I know but I am counting on you and you sibling and Embry to look after them until I return and I promise no matter what I will return to you all but not until I get the Mikaelson thing sorted out I want us to live in peace not fear of that family ok.

Did you like it. Review and comment