Chapter 2_Audition

25-3-2010

*Polly's POV*

Ugh ! I'm so bored.But i can't invite Niall to come over as he's practicing for his audition.The best part is that i'm goingthere with him to support him!Well,if he can't come over a call won't hurt now,will it?

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

"Hello?"He said.

"Hey Nialler!How is practice going?"I said smiling.He is going to be amazing and i know it for sure.

"Hey Pol ! Good but i'm really tired and bored.Do you wanna come over?"He asked and i was kinda surprised.I thought he wouldn't want me there.That he would like to stay alone and relax.Well,i'm totally okay with that!

"Of course ! Be there in a few."I said and hung up.About two minutes later i was on his doorstep knocking on his door.He opened it and we went to his room.

We sat there,on his bed,in silence but not an awkward one.It was never awkward around Niall.We always had something to say and even if we didn't it wasn't like we would feel uncomfortable arund each other.We found comfort just by sitting side by side with one another.

"Niall?"I whispered

"Yes?"He whispered back

"Are you nervous?"

"Of course i am.But i think it will all go away when i go up on the stage knowing that you are waiting for me,supporting me ! "He said looking at me in the eyes with his ocean blue piercing eyes.His eyes are absolutely gorgeous.HE is absolutely gorgeous.WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT POLLY???Stop it,he is your best friend.Great,i'm talking to myself now.

I smiled and hugged him really tight . I feel so safe in his arms and i don't know why but i feel safe with him in general.

We spent the evening together talking,laughing and joking.It was one of the best moments i had with him.

15-4-2010

We have been standing here for like 4 hours.Niall is really nervous i can tell.But i'm sure he is going to be amazing because HE IS amazing ! Finally we got in and right now Niall is on stage.

"Hello ! "He said not as nervous as he was thirty minutes ago.That's good.

"Hello ! What's your name?"Asked one of the judges whose name i think is Louis.

"Niall"He answered smiling with his cute crooked smile.

"Niall,Niall what?"Louis asked again.

"Horan"Niall said.

"Why are you here today?"Louis said.

"I'm here to be the best artist i can be in the world"Niall said smiling.

"And Niall,how old are you?"Louis asked smiling.

"I'm 16"

"You can start"Louis said.

"Doo doo, doo doo doo, doo doo doo

Oh yeah

Gotta change my answering machine

Now that I'm alone

'Cuz right now it says that we

Can't come to the phone

And I know it makes no sense

'Cuz you walked out the door

But it's the only way I hear your voice anymore

It's rid-"

"I think you're adorable and you have crisma,i just think maybe you should work on it.You're only sixteen.I started out when I was fifteen and i didn't make it till i was 23."Katy said and Niall's smile started to fade.

"I think you're unprepared,i think you came with the wrong song,you're not as good as you thought you were,uhm,but i still like you."Simon said as Niall smiled and the croud started screaming.

"Yeah,you-you're obviously adorable,the song is too big for you maybe."Cheryl said and i was like 'What are you talking about?He was great..'.

"Niall,i have to say something,that people would absolutely like you,cause you're likable."

"What did you say?"Simon asked Louis.

"I said people will like him  just because he's likable not because his Irish,you know what i mean.Niall this is-"Louis said.YES Louis.I totally agree with you.

"People will like him cause he's likable..."Simon mimicks Louis while cutting him off.

"Oh shut up.."Louis said and Niall laughed.

"Simon yes or no?"Louis asked and Niall's smile disappeared.

"Well,i'm gonna say yes."Simon said ! SIMON I LOVE YOU...i said inside my head .Niall smiled wide.

"Cheryl,yes or no?"

"I'm gonna say no.."She said and Niall's smile faded.And i'm right here with my mouth wide open really shocked.

"Well,i'm gonna say YES"Louis said and i just started a mini party in my head.

"Ah,what,oh c'mon..."Katy said throwing  her hands in the air in frustration.

"So now Katy,it is three yeses,you're gonna give him the chance"Louis said

"Can i just say that,i agree with Cheryl,you do need more experience and by the way just if you're likeable,likableness is not gonna sell records,talent is and you have..some of it..."She said ...

"C'mon..."Louis said.

".....Of course,you're in."She said and me and Niall both started jumping up and down.

"Don't let us down."Katy said and Niall started walking away.

"I won't"He said smiling.He got off stage and came to me hugging me tightly smiling.

"You were great ! "I said hugging him back.

"Thank you ! For being here , because if you were't i don't think i could do it without your support."He said.

"Aww Nialler ! You don't have to thank me.I would come with you no matter what"I said smiling wide.Then we got home and celebrated that victory of his.I'm so proud of him.A few days later i went with him on his Bootcamp.He didn't make it and he was really sad and disappointed at himself.But Then they called him back in with four other boys and four girls.They created a girl-band and a boy-band in which Niall is in.I am so happy and proud of him.

Now,six weeks have passed and the boys are top on the contest but i'm sad and it's not that i'm not proud of them but the thing is that Niall haven't called.He didn't keep his promise.And it really hurts.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my little potatoes ! I hope you like my fanfic so far and please let me know what you think of it ♥ Love yaa !!! ^_^