Chapter 19_Interview and Hate

*Niall's POV*

We arrived at the studio for the interview.We got in and walked back stage.

I'm quite nervous as i'm afraid to announce our reletionship.It's not that i don't want to,it's that i'm afraid of Polly.She takes everything very serious and i don't want her to deal with the hate yet.I was trying to keep in a secret for as long as i could.

I talked with management and they said it's ok if i announce it today,which surprised me.I thought they were going to tell me to break up and blah blah blah.But no.They said it's ok.And i'm happy for that.But even if they told me to break up i wouldn't.I would choose to leave the band instead.I know that you think i'm overeacting but that's what i'm gonna do if they try to break us apart.

Zayn waved his hand infront of my face interruting my thoughts.

"You okay mate?"

"Yeah,i'm fine.Just thinking."

"Are you nervous about the announcement?"He asked smirking

"You could say that.I just don't want her to get hate,you know."I said looking at my hands.

"I understand buddy.But i'm sure she'll be okay.She's very strong.You'll get through this,i'm sure about that."He said putting his hand on my shouldier.

"Thank you Zayn"I said hugging him.

"Anytime"He said smiling.

He's right.We'll get through this and i'm pretty sure she's strong enough to deal with the hate.

I walked in the dressing room seeing all the boys with the host talking.As she saw me she smiled widely.

"Hi i'm Jessica"She said shaking my hand.

"Niall.Nice to meet you"I said faking a smile.

We spent almost half an hour in the dressing room talking and Jessica was still with us.I don't know why but she's getting on my nerves.She's very bitchy and fake and has more make up on her face that a store has.She was throwing herself at me all the time.

"So Niall do you have a girlfriend?"She asked fluttering her eye lashes.Oh God please help me.

"Uh,yeah,i do."I said smiling as i remembered Polly.

"That's great.I bet she's pretty"She said faking enthousiasm and a smile.

"Yes but you're not."Louis said under his breath and i tried not to laugh.

"Yeah she is"I said smiling again.

*Polly's POV*

I opened the telly to watch the interview.A few minutes passed and it started.

"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen ! We are here today with One Direction"She said and the crowed cheered.

She asked them some questions and then they got a break.I went to the kitchen to drink some water and when i came back it had started again.

"So guys,i heard about your new album.Tell us some details about it."She said to them and Liam started talking

"It's called Take Me Home and we really love that album.It's really good and we can't wait for you to hear it."He said

"It's out on November 25th but you can pre-order it now."Zayn added.

"It has sentimental value to me as i dedicate a song to a person i love very much."Niall said smiling as he winked at the camera and i knew that comment was about me.I've listened to the album and it's amazing.He dedicated Little Things to me and he sang it to me too.It was very beautiful and i just couldn't stop crying from happiness.