Chapter 13_Edward and Dates

*Polly's POV*

We are now on the way to wherever Edward is taking me.He's not telling me where we're going.

"Will you tell me now please?"I begged him giving him puppy dog eyes.

"As much as i want to tell you i can't.But you're gonna love it.Trust me"He said smiling as he took my hand in his."Plus,we're almost there,so be patient."

I sighed and enjoyed the music that was playing in the backround.

After about ten minutes we were there.He got out of the car and came to open my door.He opened it and held out his hand.I took it and walked out of the car and inside the restaurant.We got in and i gasped.

"Name?"The waiter asked Edward.

"Hood"He replied and the waiter guided us to our table which was on the balcony and it was the only table there.It was decorated with two candles and red rose pendals all over the table.

We sat down and gave our orders.As we waited for our food to arrive we talked a bit about ourselves and i learned a lot of things about him one of those is that he is the captain of the school's football(soccer)team.

Our food came and we ate whilst talking.After that slow music started playing in the background and Edward smirked.

"Wanna dance?"He asked me while getting up and helding out his hand.

"Of course"I said and got up to join him.He took my hand in his and held it up.I rested my hand on his shouldier and he rested his on my waist.We dance while looking in eachothers eyes.He leaned in and i leaned in too untill our lips touched.His lips are moving in sync with mine.I moved my arms around his neck and he moved his on my waist.He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine looking into my eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"He asked me and i kissed him showing him my answer.

"I'll take that as a yes."He said smiling wide.He kissed me again as the song ended.

The rest of the night went by pretty well.He drove me home holding my hand and teling me how beautiful i am.I blushed furiously and he told me i was cute when i was blushing.We arrived at my house and he came to open my door.I got out and he held my hand.

"I had a really good time tonight."He said smiling

"Me too."I said smiling as well.He leaned in and kissed me sweetly.He pulled back and hugged me.

"Night babe"He whispered.

"Goodnight"I whispered back.

I got in and went straight to my room.I feel on my bed and as i was ready to fall asleep i heard my computer beepping.I looked and saw an incoming skype call from Niall.I quickly got up and answered it.

"Hey Nialler"I said smiling.

"Hey Pol"He said smiling back.

"How's school going?"He asked

"It's good.I've made some friends."I said smiling.

"Really?That's great.What are their names?"He asked me smiling

"Megan and Justin"I said smiling.When he hear Justin's name his smile disappeared.

"Is Justing your boyfriend?"He asked faking a smile.

"No.He's my bestfriend."He sighed with relief."But Edward is my boyfriend"And as i said that his fake smile dropped again.

"That's great Pol.I hope he treats you right."He said and i nodded.