Chapter 8_Serious Talk and Plans

I'm so sorry it took me so long to update but i'm here now and this chapter is going to be long.

Also,i want to THANK YOU because i've reached 2.000 reads.Thanks so much guys.I can't describe you how much i love you and how happy i am right now.Thanks again !! Enjoy xx ♥

_______________________________________________________________________________

*Polly's POV*

I woke up in Niall's bed but Niall was nowhere to be seen.Where is he?I got out of bed and the smell of pancakes hit me.I walked in the kitchen and found Niall cooking.I smiled to my self and sat on a chair.Niall hadn't notice that i was there.He turned around and jumped.

"Morning Nialler!"I said chuckling.

"Morning.You could tell me you were there and not scare the shit out of me,you know."He said trying to sound angry.It didn't work though and at the end we were both laughing quite hard.

We ate our breakfast and the we watched The Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn Part2 .I love that movie and Niall nows it so he stayed with me to watch it.When the part that Jacob started taking his clothes of i was fangirling like crazy on the inside but stayed calm on the outside.I glanced at Niall and he had a face of jealousy .

"Jealous of his abs now Nialler?"I said giggling.

"What?Pfftt,nooo.Well i can do better than that."He said crossing his arms.

"Yeah,sure."I said smiling .I enjoy teasing him like that.

He sighed and we watched the rest of the movie . When it was over it was midday which means i have to go to my house.I sighed and got up.

"Niall,i have to go.I have to talk with my parents.I'll call you later."I said and he came and hugged me tightly.He nodded and i walked out of his house.I got in mine and went straight to my room.I locked the door and l fell on my bed.I put my iPod on shuffle and put my headphones on.I closed my eyes enjoying the music.About ten minutes later i heard a knock on the door.I paused the music and i unlocked the door.I opened it and there stood my mom.Great.

"Come downstairs.We need to talk about the moving thing"She said with a small comforting smile.I faked a smile and walked down the steps.I sat on the couch with my sister.

"Uhm.Okay.So we are leaving in three weeks."My dad said and i just wanted to cry my eyes out.

"Three weeks?"I asked and he nodded .

"In three weeks because we want you to celebrate your birthday with your fiends."He said .At least he thought about us a little.I was born at June 15th and my sister at June  10th three years later.Odd right?! Yeah i know.So we almost every year do our birthday parties together.

"We are going to stay at a big house in London in a neighborhood where lives Ed Sheeran and a banch of other celebrities."My mom said smiling.Well that's a good thing,isn't it?

For the next hour we talked about the moving details ,the school we are going to go and how the house is gonna be.I can tell that i'm pretty excited about the house and the school , but i don't think those things will make me forget about all those things i have here.I'm gonna miss this place,but i'm gonna fight.I have to fight cause i don't think there is actually something i can do now.

-A Week Later-

This week passed really fast.Every day i was out with Niall and Angela.She is really sad that i'm gonna leave as i'm her only friend here.I just don't know what i'm gonna do without them.I'm gonna be so alone,so lost.I don't know if i can handle this but i guess i'll have to,won't I?