Chapter 11_Leaving and The New House

Hey guys ! I just wanna tell you that maybe it's boring right now but it will get better in a couple of chapters.Just be patient and wait.If you want me to dedicate you a chapter just comment ! Thanks ! Enjoy xx

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

*Polly's POV*

 I felt someone shaking my shouldier.I groaned and turned around laying on my stomach.The next thing i know is that i was facing the carpet.I opened my eyes seeing louis laughing his ass off.I stood up glaring at him and he automatically stoped.I adjusted my clothes and then jumped on him causing us both to fall on the ground on the other side of my bed.

And as the best friend i am i knew he was ticklish.I started pocking his sides and he started laughing and yelling for me to stop.

"P-ple-please stop"he said breathless inbetween giggles.

"Revenge is a bitch huh?"I said laughing.I stoped for a secong just to let him catch his breath but he found the chance to roll us over so he was on top tickling me.

"Yeah,she is."He said tickling me more.I started yelling and laughing ,trying to push him off of me.But he's way stonger than me so it was kinda impossible.

"What's going on here?"Liam said running in my room followed by the others.

"H-he woke m-me up by thr-thewing m-me on the foor."I said,well tried.

"And the she started tickling me but she should have known that i never lose"Louis said smiling evily at me as he continued tickling me.Stupid bastard.The other boys started laughing along with me.Louis stoped and got off me.I took some deep breaths,adjusted my clothes and got up.I glared at him and he smiled sweetly.

"You know you love me Polbear"He said still smiling,using the nickname he got for me.

"You're lucky i do."I said pouting and crossing my arms in my chest.He then came and hug me.

"You're squeezing me Lou"I mumbled in his chest.

"Sorry"He said smiling .They all got out of my room,well kinda empty room,to let me change.The flight is in three hours.It takes an hour to get to the airport and we have to be there an hour early.So i have an hour left in this house.

I took deep breaths and tried to hold back my tears as i was getting dressed.

I went down stairs seeing the most lovely boys of my life sitting in the living room with my suitcases by their side.I sat down as we chated for a bit when Liam asked the question i wasn't happy to hear.

"Are you ready,love?"He asked getting up.We all got up as i nodded.

In fact i wasn't ready,not at all.But i had no choice.My sister was with my parents on their way to the airport.I stayed back since i wanted Niall and the boys to drive me there.

We got out of the house and i locked the door.Niall,Harry and Zayn carried my suitcases , putting them in the car.I started walking at the car when i turned to look at my house for the last time.I got in along with the boys.I sat between Niall and Liam,as Harry sat on Liam's side.Louis was driving and Zayn was sitting in the front.

Louis started driving.The boys tried to make me smile during the drive but it didn't really work.

When we arrived at the airport my family was already there.The boys helped me with my bags and then they got their bags.We sat on the empty chairs waiting to hear when our flight is boarding.