Chapter 17_"Well,I love You too"

19-08-2011

*Polly's POV*

I'm so excited . The boys are releasing their first Single !!! It's called 'What Makes You Beautiful' ! I've listened to it and it's incredible.I have a feeling that it's gonna go to the top of the charts !

Anyways,the boys will be away for 5 days,as they have to be to some Radio Stations for the song.I'm really proud of them ! Niall told me that this song is written for the girl he loves...Well she's lucky.I wish i was the one Niall loved.

-Five Days Later-

They are back now and as i said the song is on top.Seriously,their fans are incredible ! They've supported them along the way .

Right now the boys are recording songs for their first album.They are working extremelly hard on this album and i know it's gonna be great.

-New Year's Eve,2012-

We are now at the boys' house celebrating Christmas ! They decided to throw a party as their album reached the top.They've invited their families ,mine too,and some friends!!

"Presentsssssss"Louis screamed as he went upstairs to bring some gifts !

I went to my house and brought their presents.

They all exchanged presents and now i was last.

"Niall first.And don't open it yet"I said handing him his present.

"Why Niall?"Harry said pouting playfully.

"Because he's Niall"I said smirking as Niall laughed and kissed me on the cheek and i immediatelly felt like i was in heaven.I snapped out of it and continued.

"Louis...and don't open it yet"I said smiling as i handed him his gift.He took it and showed his tongue at Niall who laughed at his childness.

"Harry...You can't open it either."I said as i handed him his gift.

"Zayn..and-"i started saying but he cut me off.

"don't open it yet."He said with a high pitched tone trying to  mimic me.

"I don't sound like that !"I whined and he laughed.He took his present and sat down.

"And Liam !"I said smiling as i gave him his gift.

"Now you can open them."I said and they hurried to open them.

As they saw what it was inside they gasped.

I got Niall a micropghone with the Ireland's flag.He got up and embraced me in a tight hug.

I got Louis a pair of TOMs.He got up and hugged me tight giving me a kiss on the cheek.

For Harry i bought a grey beanie.He hugged me as well giving me a kiss on the cheek too.

Zayn,had hair products.He seemed really happy as he got up hugging me and spinning me around.

 And Liam,had a Battman hoodie and a t-shirt as well.He hugged me as he thanked me .

They gave me my presents and i liked them very much ! I got dresses,shoes,t-shirts,jeans and some accessories.

The party ended a couple of hours ago and i stayed to help the boys clean.When we were done i got home and fell asleep instantly.

-Three Months Later-

I was watching the telly as something about 1D popped up.I turned the volume on and listened close.

"One Direction's Niall Horan spotted today hangging out with Demi Lovato.Are they dating?What do you think about this?Tell us what you think-"