Chapter 25_Epilogue

-2018-

*Polly's POV*

"Grace ! Jake ! Come down for a sec !"I yelled to my two kids excited !

They came running down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Yes mom ?"They said in unison . I lowered myself to their level and started talking.

"Okay so your dad will be here in half an hour.I want you to give him a very big hug okay ?"I said smiling and they nodded smiling wide too .

"Okay now go to your rooms and get ready ! Go go go ! "I said and they ran upstairs to their rooms.

I sat on the stool and started thinking.These past few years have been the best years of my life.I have an amazing husband,two wonderful kids four brothers and four sisters(Little Mix are my sisters now).My life is what you could say parfect.Of course i've had tough times but i manage to get through everything  as long as Niall is by my side !The boys are still together and i think they will be for much more years.They are doing great and their fanclub is even bigger ! They just finished their world tour . They have been on tour for eleven months and i've missed Niall and the boys so much.I tried to go and see them but it wasn't enough.

Grace and Jake are four years old and they are just adorable ! Grace has dark brown hair and green eyes just like me and Jake has dirty blond hair and blue eyes just like Niall !

So apperiantly time passes by very fast and i heard the doorbell ring.

Jake and Grace came down running in full speed and stopped infront of the door.They looked at me and i nodded smiling widely.

They opened the door and jumped on their father .

"DADDDDD"They yelled in unison and Niall laughed loudly.God how i missed his laugh.

"Hey kiddos !"He said trying to get up from the floor.The kids ran to the other boys to hug them as Niall came smiling towards me.

"Hey baby !"He said sweetly as he hugged me tightly.

"Hi !"I said kissing him passionately.

"Ew stop it !" Grace protested

"My eyes !"Jake continued putting his hands over his eyes.

I laughed pulling away and Niall laughed too.

I hugged all the boys and they all sat in the living room.

"Where are the girls?"I asked the boys

"Eleanor is on her way"Louis said looking at his phone probably reading a text from Eleanor saying she was comming.

"Perrie and the other girls are on their way too "Zayn said smiling and you could sense the love in his voice whenever he spoke of her.

"Danielle is ..."He stopped and we heard the doorbell "...here"He said jumping up to go greet his wife.Yes they are married as well as the other boys.(A/N : I love Payzer okay ?)

"Angela isn't comming."Hary said saddly but i could sense something in his voice.I brushed it off and went to the kitchen to serve the food.

As i was putting the food in the plates someone put their hands over my eyes.

"Guess who?"They said and i immediately recognised her voice.I jumped up and hugged her tightly.

"Angelaaaaaa !"I said happily as we jumped together in joy.

~

"I'm hungryy !"Niall whined

"No way !"I faked shock as he shoot me a playful glare.I smiled at him and he laughed.

"Nando's ?"Harry asked even though he already knew the answer.

"Yes ! Let's go people !"Niall cheered standing up and grabbing the car keys.

We all got up wearing our coats and heading out of the door.I took Grace's hand and Niall took Jake's hand in one of his hands and mine in the other ! I smiled and we headed to Nando's .

I just love my life !

THE END

_+"_+"_+"_+"_+"_+"_+"_+"_+"_+"_+"_+"_+"_+"_+"_+"_+"_+"_+"_+_

okay so now i'm officially crying ! THIS IS THE END . OMFG I JUST...I CAN'T...

I wanna say a massive thank you to every single one of you who read my story and supported me trough this ! Thatnk you very much,you lovely people ♥

I also wanna say that i'm writting another fanfic with Louis.It will probably be a dark one ! I'm very excited and i hope i'll see you all then ! ♥

Love you xx

Bye ♥

-Xenia