Chapter 23_Hospital and Talk

*Niall's POV*

The boys walked in her room but i couldn't get my body to move.She's in coma.My baby,my princess,my love is in coma.And it's all because of me.If i hadn't agree into this we could be fine now.

Tears started streaming down my face as i walked in her room.

Her body was laying on the bed,her face was pale.I walked further into the room and sat on the chair beside her bed.I took her cold hand into mine and squeezed it slightly.

"I'm so sorry baby.I'm sorry for everything.It's all my fault."I said quietly as looked at her beautiful ,emotionless face.

"It's not your fault mate."Louis said as he put his hand on my shouldier.

"It is Louis.If i hadn't agreed into this none of this would have happened."I said raising my voice.He didn't say anything else as he sat on the couch across from the bed with the rest of the boys.

~

Two days have passed and Polly hadn't got any better.She hadn't move and neither have I.I stayed here all day and all night.The boys would tell me to go home and sleep or shower but i couldn't find the power to leave her.They would bring me something to eat or drink but i couldn't do anything.The only thing i was drinking was coffee just to keep me awake.

"Niall,you need to eat."Zayn said holding a plate with two burgers.

"I'm not hungry."I said and kissed Polly's cold hand.He sighed and walked away.

"Please baby,i need you.Come back to me princess.Don't leave me.I don't know what i would do without you.I'm so sorry for everything..For all the pain i caused.Just wake up and i will explain everything.I'm not leaving you.I'm gonna stay here baby.Beside youI love you."I said as a sob escaped my lips.I kissed her pale lips as i took her hand in mine again.

*Polly's POV*

"Polly ?"I heard a small voice calling my name.

"Yes?Who is that?"I asked

"It's me baby?You forot me already?"The voice said louder and i immediately recognized her voice.

"Granny?Is that you?"I asked again hoping it was her.

"It's me love."As she said that the room light up blinding me.I blinked a few times and when i adjusted to the light i saw her.She's just the way she was the last time i saw her.

"I miss you granny"I said as he took hold of my hand.

"I miss you too baby.But we don't have time for that."She said and started walking.

"Why?And where am i?"I asked

"Because you need to make a decision.And where at Heaven' Gates."

"Oh.What decision?"I asked confused.

"You have to deside if you want to leave this world and come to mine or if you want to stay."She said as she looked into my eyes.

"I don't know.It's beautiful here and it's so good to see you again but i can't leave everything i have.I can't leave Niall.Even though he hurt me i didn't let him explain and i need an explanation."I said to her and she nodded.

"I understand.But you have to decide now."She said and stopped walking.

"Okay.I decide to go back."I said and she smiled.

"Okay baby.I'll see you soon."She said and her image faded.

"Promise me you'll come and see me!"I shoutd hoping she head me.