Chapter 22_Accident

*Polly's POV*

"We need to talk"He said looking in my eyes.Oh god.Why me and why now ?

"Okay?"I said but it came out more of a question

"I don't love you.I can't be with you anymore.We have to break up.And yes,i cheated on you because i liked her when i saw her and it was impossible to not kiss her.So just pack your things and leave.Please."He said looking at me with a cold expression.

"B-but,why?We were so good together.Why don't you love me.What have i done?And why did you have to cheat on me?You could just tell me you don't love me and we could end it."I said and started crying

"I couldn't just break up with you now, could i?Maybe i could just enjoy myself first and that's exactly what i did."He said and walked away leaving me sobbing.

"Pol?"Niall said waving a hand infront of my face bringing me back to reality.Oh my God.I was just daydreaming.Thank god.

"What?"I whispered still breathing heavily from what just happened.

"I was saying that we need to talk.You know,about us."He said looking down.I can't do this.I need time.I'm not ready for this.

"I-i'm sorry.I can't.I gotta go."I said getting up and running to the door.I grabbed my car keys and Niall grabbed my wrist turning me around.

"Please don't leave.I need to talk to you.I'm sorry.Please.."He said and he seemed like he was about to cry.

"I'm not ready Niall.Let me go."I shouted and opened the door getting out of the house and into my car.I started driving away and i saw Niall sitting on the door step with his hands in his hair.

I ignored  him and drove faster.I got in the highway and drove really fast while crying.

I don't know if i want him to tell me what he has to say.I'm afriad that everything i dreamed about will come true.I don't know if i can handle such a heartbreak.

I turned on a corner and saw a truck coming to my direction but it was too late.

*Niall's POV*

"i'm so worried guys.She left almost three hours ago."I whined looking at the boys.

"Relax mate.She'll be okay.You don't have to worry.She probably needs to clear her mind.Just wait."Liam said giving me a sympathetic smile.I nodded and checked my phone again.Nothing.

I walked to the kitchen to eat something but i didn't feel like it.I don't really want to eat something right now.I walked back in the living room and just then my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"I answered the phone and the boys turned the TV off looking at me with curious expressions.

"Mr. Niall Horan please?"A woman with a serious tone said.

"That's me.Why are you calling and who are you?"I asked and sat down on the couch.

"I'm from the hospital.I'm calling to let you know that we have Ms.Polly Smith here and i found your name on her emergency calls so i called you."She said and my vision got blurry .

"W-what?Is she okay?"I managed to choke out and blinked letting the tears fall.

"I don't exactly know.They just told me to call her family but i found your number in her phone.They didn't tell me about her condition ."She said and i got up grabbing my car keys and heading to my car.

"On my way"I said and hang up.The boys came running outside

"What happened?"Harry asked looking worried as the rest of them.

"Polly.She's in the hospital."i said getting in my car and driving off.The other boys got in their cars and followed .

We arrived and went straight at her room.The woman from the phone gave me her room number.We sat at the chairs outside her room waiting for the doctor to come out.After some minutes he got out and we got up approaching him.

"Are you here for Ms.Polly Smith?"He asked politely.

"Yes.Is she okay?What happened?"i asked him worried

"Well,she got into a car accident and now she'a in coma.We don't know when she'll wake up."He said walking away.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hey guys ! I'm sorry for the short chapter but i'll update in two days so please be patient ! Thank you for reading ♥

Bye xx !

Love you !

-Xenia