Chapter 10_Prank and Packing

The next morning i woke up feeling sick.I ran to the bathroom and threw up.Niall must have heard me and came in and held my hair up while rubbing my back to comfort me.I thanked him and brushed my teeth.I got changed and went downstairs to see Niall cooking breakfast.I got in the kitchen and sat on the table.Niall turned around and smiled putting the food in the plates.He sat down and started eating.That's when i realised i hadn't seen Angela this morning.

"Hey,Ni?"I said and he looked up waiting for my question.

"Yeah?"

"Uhm,where's Angela?"I asked him confused.

"She's still sleeping i suppose..."He said thinking.

"I have an idea." sais smirking evily.

"What?"He aked smirking evily too.

"You'll see."I said and got up.He got up and we walked in my room.

I arranged everything in less than five minutes.I heard the door bell and ran downstairs with Niall following behind me to open the door.I opened it and they got in with bags from McDonalds.I went up in my room and took my new guitar as they put the food in the kitchen.I came down again and the boys were sitting on the couch beside Angela's.She was still sleeping.That's good.

They got up and we encircled the couch Angela was sleeping.

"1,2,3GO ! "Louis yelled and i started playing the guitar and Niall started singing.

Niall:It's time to get up in the morning

Louis:(Morning)

Niall:Got McDonalds breakfast for you

Me:Just for you

Louis:Or any other brand

Niall:We drove tow miles to get it

Laim:So you better get up and eat it

Liam & Louis:You don't wanna be a selfish lazy (crazy) girl

All:So we gotta get uuup

      (Get)Time to get uuuup

     It's time to get uuuup

     Time.To.Get.Uuuup.

We continued singing,well screaming the words while jumping on the couch.She woke up rubbing her eyes and sat up.We stop singing and smiled happily that we completed our task of waking her up.

"Good Morning Angela" We all said in unison sweetly.She smiled evily.Uh-oh

"Good Morning guys!Who thought of all this?"She said still smiling.They all pointed at me.Oops.

"How could you do this to me?I trusted you!"I screamed at the boys while fake crying.The all burst out laughing hard.Even Angela.After about a inute she got serious and got up from the couch.Uh-oh

She walked in the kitchen and came back after two minutes holding something behind her back.She came closer to us and spilled something on my hair.I brought my hand to touch it and saw it was whipped cream.

"Oh you didn't"I said narrowing my eyes at her.The boys were watching us holding back their laughter.

"Oh yes i did!"She stated smiling evily.

"You.Are.Dead."I said and she ran round the kitchen table.She was standing in the oposite side of the table.In frond of me was a bottle of orange juice.I smiled and grabbed it quickly pouring the juice on her hair.

"That's for messing up my precious hair."I said as she was standing there in shock.I ran i the living room only to hide behind the couch.The boys were laughing their heads of by now.

"It's on !"She screamed from the kitchen.I got up and Louis yelled

"Food Fight ! Woohoo!"we all ran in the kitchen and grabbed some piece of food and started the fight.

After almost an hour we stopped laughing while laying on the floor . We stopped looking at the mess we made in the kitchen and started laughing again.We got up and cleaned everything up.

"Guys.I'm really sorry but i have to ruin this perfect moment"I said and they all looked at me worried.

"What happened?"

"Well,as you all know i'm leaving tommorow and i have to pack up."I said saddly.

"We are gonna help you with that !"Louis said smiling weakly.I nodded and we made our way to my room in silence.

We got in and i pulled out two huge pink suitcases.I opened my closet and unzipped the first suitcase.We started putting clothes in the suitcase.When we were done with that we started putting my things and some other clothes in the second suitcase.We zipped the second one up and brought them both downstairs.They all stared at me and that;s when i broke down crying.

They all came to hug me.

I'm gonna miss them all so much but especialy Niall and Angela because i'll see the boys sometime in England.

They all stayed in my house for a sleepover.We watched a bunch of movies at about 3:30 am we fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hello ! How ya doin ? I hope you're good ! Anyway i know i'm annoying but i want to THANK YOU all again ! And i'm really sorry if it's short and for any spelling mistakes !

Vote?

Comment?

Fan/Follow?   (if you follow me you will be able to see when i'm updating)

Love you , bye xx <3