Chapter 18_The Perfect Night

A/N Sorry it took so long but i had BIG writer's block...Sorryyyy ! But i'm here now so,enjoy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

*Polly's POV*

I got out of the bathroom with my hot body wrapped in a towel.I blow dried my hair and tried to choose what to wear.Niall said something casual.Ok then.

I opened my closet and searched through my clothes for something good enough.

"Bingo"I said to myself as i brought out  a pink varsity jacket,skinny jeans,a grey top with MTV's logo on it and some light brown 'supras'(A/N:they are not exactly supras but i can't remember what they are called LOL) (LINK : http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=96366797)

I changed into my clothes and did my make-up.I sat on my bed waiting for Niall to text me.I decided to listen to some music when my phone started buzzing.I picked it up and saw a text from Niall

From : Nialler </3

I'm outside baby xx

I grabbed my keys and got out of the house only to see Niall leaning on his car with his arms crossed over his chest.I smiled and made my way over to him.

"Hi baby !"he said pecking me on the lips.

"Hi !"I said kissing him once again.

"You look grat tonight love."He whispered in my ear as he hugged me,making me blush.He released me and saw my red cheeks.

"Aww you're so cute when you blush"He said kissing my cheek.I giggled as he opened the door for me to get in the car.Such a gentleman i thought to myself.I got in smiling.He got in seconds later and started the car.

After about 15 minutes of driving i was getting impatient.

"Will you tell me where are we going?"I asked him in a sweet voise and giving him my best puppy dog face hoping he'll tell me.

"Why are you doing this to me?"He asked me as he saw my face.I just smiled."I can't tell you.Plus we're almost there."He said finally and i groaned.He just laughed.Oh that laughter of his.

After about five minutes we arrived at God knows where.

"Where are we?"I asked him confused.

"You'll see.Now wear this."He said smiling as he handed me a blindfold.I took it hesitantly and covered my eyes.I tied it and crossed my hands.I heard a door slam and then a door open.

"C'mon princess.Gimme your hand"He said and i searched for his hand.He laughed and i poutted.I found his hand and grabbed it .He helped me get out and closed my door behind me.

"Wait here."He said letting my hand fall to my side.

"Where are you going?"I whined.He didn't answer.After a minute he took my hand in his again and we started walking.I'm sure i'll fall.

"You won't princess.I'll catch you"He said.

Did i just say that out loud?

"Yes baby,you did."He answered again and i decided to stop talking and thinking.

We are walking for what seemed like ages but in fact we are walking only five minutes.Suddenly Niall stoped and left my hand .I didn't ask what he was doing as i'm sure he wouldn't tell me.I waited till i heard him say

"Sit down love"I did as i was told and sat down."Now take that thing off so i can see your beautiful eyes."He said and i could sense the smile in his voice.I took the blindfold off and gasped.