Drakor: Chap.1: We Meet Again, Red Hair

I sat there thinking about Saya. She was gone, married to Samuel. Her true love.

And I have to accept it even though it hurts. Thought to begin with Saya never belong to me.

I sighed and sat there in silence. That silence got broken.

"You should be out there, looking for our soulmate," he said. "For all, we know our soulmate could be hurt or hungry."

"Leave me alone," I rub my head. He always does this, complains and complains.

I have to find her before he torments me even more. But where could she be hiding?

I have looked everywhere, and there is no sign of that girl. And I don't know her name.

All I know is she has long red hair and blue eyes. And she's a pale person.

I do wonder who blood that was. That girl better not have killed someone from my kingdom. Because then I will have to arrest her.

"Sir," one of his men walked in.

"You found her?" I asked.

"No," he said. "But we found a body."

I sighed and stood. "Did you bring the body?"

"Yes, sir," the guard said. "We are examining it. And so far we found don't it's a demon."

"A demon?" I frowned. Why could a demon want in this part of lands?

"Okay, keep me inform," I said. "And continue searching for the girl." He nods and left.

I looked out the window. It's strange for a demon to be around here.

The demons know they can't come here or they'll get killed.

Perhaps that is what happened to the demon found dead.

Either way, I need to find that girl before she tries to escape.

I stood and grabbed my coat. I may as well go out and find the girl myself. I slipped it on and went out.

I got on the horse and rode to town. Hopefully, someone may have seen the girl.

I got to town and looked around. It was busy today. I frowned.

I got off the horse and walked around. Where could the girl be hiding?

"You let her go this instant!" I frowned and looked over at the commotion. "She didn't do anything get your hands off her!"

"Ma'am, ow," I watched as my guard got beat up by an elderly woman. "Ah hey come back here!"

"Run child!" The woman yelled.

I frowned and watched as a redhead ran away. I didn't have time to ask the older woman. I ran after the girl.

"Hey!" I called out to her. She looked back and kept running.

The girl runs fast. I need to catch up to her before I lose her. I manage to chase into the woods and toward a cottage.

I didn't even know this was here. The cottage is in excellent condition, and flowers surrounded it. There was a river right beside it. It's a beautiful place for the girl to live in and has access to everything.

I walked up to the door and knock. "Come out; I need to talk to you. As your King, I have the right to know who if you aren't a danger to my people."

"Go away," she said. "You're not my king. I want to live in peace.'

"You're in my kingdom!" I yelled.

"I haven't done anything wrong," she said. "There's no reason for you to bother me."