Wedding Vows 1 (Harry's to Louis.)

Well, lets go back to the beggining. Hi. Very un original first word to my very-soon-to-be-husband. I can't do much but write rhymy things that usualy turn into songs but I tried my best to write a little poem for you. it actualy is quite big but it is our wedding day so just let it be. Uh, I love the way you look at me, when your eyes crinkle on the side, I love the way you flip your hair, and I love all the times you've cried, I love you when you fall asleep, and wake up every day. With un-brushed teeth and un-combed hair in the bed where you lay. I love the feelings you give me, the butterflies inside, I never understood that term but now your the reason why. The way you make my toes curl and how you push me to the edge, the times you make me cry and laugh, so hard I fall off the bed. The way you walk like a model, the way you hold my hand, the way you never offend my clothes the way you hold me when we land. I love when we have endless flights,and sit together the whole time, you make me feel safe again, you are my partner in crime. I love the way you tell me, everyday that you love me true, because I now believe it everytime, and it is all thanks to you. I love the way you wake me up, with kisses to the head, and I love the way you look at me and make me flustered and red. I remember meeting you years ago, and you jumping in my arms, I remember feeling found inside, mesmerising youwith my charmes. When you got down on one knee, reciting good times and the bad, the word no had left my vocabulary and yes was all I had. There isn't a single thing you do, that could ever make me pout because I love you when your shy and quiet and love you when you shout. Crime, time, bed, head, edge, ledge, You, too and moo. The words that equal poetry are ones that are nothing but true. So yes I will marry you and yes I will always care, because soon enough we will come out, through a couple of rainbow bears.