Where

It was then, 24 years of age, that Louis Tomlinson realised who he was and who he loved.
He realised he wasn't what the magazines read.
Or what the paparazzi snapped.
He also wasn't what he said he was. Which is unfortunate because Louis Tomlinson defintley does not love a woman. Not Danielle, or Briana, or Eleanor even.
He loves Harry Styles.
He loves the boy he met 5 years ago.
He loves the man that boy turned out to be.
He loves the almost silent snores he heares at night.
He loves the tiny snort he lets out sometimes whilst laughing too hard.
He loves the nose twitch that occurs if it is cold outside.
He loves the look of nothing but joy when it snows outside.
He loves the way Harry's eyes only fully light up if he is looking at Louis.
He loves Harry Styles.
And for Louis, the 24 years of confusion, tears, wonder, growth, fame and secrecy was worth the love he recieved.
And no matter how much pain he went through to be happy he would do it again, a thousand times, if it meant he would stay this way.
Because he is not a number on the charts, or words to a song.
Louis realised he is the compass that leads him to where he wants to be. He is the fist slammed on a table to fight for freedom. He is the hot tears of anger that run down his cheeks to make sure he fixes a mistake.
He is the light in anothers eyes.

He is not just Louis Tomlinson.

He is Louis William Tomlinson-Styles.
And He, is in love :)