All Of Louis Tomlinson's Solos.

Up All Night:

One Thing:  Somethings gotta give now, 'cause I'm dying just to know your name and I need you here with me now, 'cause you've got that one thing.

Stand Up: I know your hearts been broken, but don't you give up, I'll be there yeah I know it, to fix it with love.

Moments: Hands are silent, voice is numb, try to scream out my lungs, it makes this harder, and the tears stream down my face.

More Than This: And then I see you on the street, in his arms I get weak, my body fails I'm on my knees, praying.

Everything About You: Every minutes like our last song, let's just take it real slow forget about the clock thats tick-tick-ticking.

Another World: Baby let me find out your secret, Just let me in and let me show you that I keep it. Close to my heart, jump in the deep end. Just let me and let me show you what I'm meaning.

I want:  But that's crazy, and thats not me. To be loved by you.

Take Me Home:

Live While We're Young: I wanna live while we're young, we wanna live while we're young.

Kiss You: So tell me girl if everytime we.

Little Things: You can't go to bed, without a cup of tea, and maybe that's the reason that you talk, in your sleep. And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep, though they make no sense to me.

Summer Love:  Wish that we could, be alone now. if we could find some place to hide. Make the last time, just like the first time. Push a button and rewind.

Back For You: I've never been so into somebody before, and everytime we both touch I only want more. So tell me nothings gonna change yeah and you won't ever walk away yeah. Cause even though every night you'll know what I say. Right back for you. Right back for you. Right back for you.

I Would: Feels like I'm constantly playing, a game that I'm destined to loose, 'cause I can't compete with your (my) boyfriend, he's got 27 tattoos.
--
Would he please you? Would he kiss you? Would he treat you like I would? Would he touch you? Would he need you? Would he love you like I would?

They Don't Know About Us: They don't know how special you are, they don't know what you've done to my heart, they can say anything they want 'cause they don't know about us.

Over Again: Tell me with your mind body and spirit, I can make your tears fall down like the showers that are brittish, whether we're together or apart we can both remove the masks and admit we regret it from the start.

Heart Attack: Yeah everytime you look like that you're giving me a heart attack seeing you with him just don't feel right.

Last First Kiss:  Maybe I just gotta wait, maybe this is a mistake. I'm a fool yeah, baby I'm just a fool yeah.

Still The One: You say that, say thay everybody that you hate me. Couldn't blame you cuz' I know I left you all alone, yeah, I know I left you all alone.

Change My Mind: The end of the night, we should say goodbye, but we carry on. While everyones gone.

Loved You First: Girl it should be me calling on your phone, saying you're the one and that I'd never let you go.

Nobody Compares:  Was so Paris, when we kissed, when we kissed. I remember the tast of, your lipstick. Now you're tearing up my heart, You're tearing up my heart.