Louis' solo's appreciation.

Of course, our kitten, our tiny 5.9 cm baby has an amasing voice and here is an appreciation for 10 of his greatest and larriest solo's. In no apparent order.

1) History- Mini bars, expensive cars, hotel rooms, new tattoos, good champagne and private planes but we don't need anything, cause the truth is out, I realise that without you here life is just a lie.

2) 18- I have loved you since we were 18, long before we both thought the same thing.

3) Something Great- You're all I want, so much it's hurting. You're all I want, so much it's hurting.

4) More Than This- Then I see you on the street, in his arms I get weak my body fails I'm on my knees praying.

5) Little things- You can't go to bed, without a cup of tea and maybe thats the reason that you talk in your sleep, and all those conversations are the secrets that I keep though they make no sence so me.

6) Moments- Hands are silent, voice is numb, try to scream out my lungs and it makes this harder. As the tears stream down my face.

7) End Of The Day- When the sun goes down I know that you and me and everything will be alright, And when the city's sleeping, you and I can stay awake and keep on dreaming.

8) No Control- The whole sng tbh.

9) Happily- And if he feels my traces in your hair, I'm sorry love but I don't really care.

10) Strong- Think of how much love thats been wasted, people always trying to escape it, move on to stop their hearts breaking but theres nothing I'm running from. You make me strong.