Freedom (3rd Person)

They were there. And the feelings were there. But there was something missing, there always is something missing. In the moment, they didn't realise that what they missed was freedom. Not the kind of freedom that makes you fly up like a bird, but instead a type of freedom you have to grasp. When you receive this 'freedom' you hold onto it and strip the freedom from itself, making it a meaningless word, a selfless word. But for these two boys, there was nothing to grasp. For Louis and Harry, they grasped it at such an early age that now, the meaningless word was something they regret. Everything is something untill you make it meaningless. But really, the two boys still held onto the word, no matter how meaningless, because just like anything, once something is gone, you hold on for as long as possible. Before the realisation hits that it is either gone forever or you make something out of it.
That is exactley what Louis and Harry did. The word of freedom that had been pushed far back into a closet was re-grasped. The water that once trickled out of their hands, was now being used to clean the mess on the floor.
You may feel like something is lost, and that the something you lost has become meaningless. That is until you look at where the meaningless something has gone, and use it to find a truley different meaning. A meaning that means more to you than ever before. Making you act upon a disaster.
And as Harry looked at Louis, he realised that soon enough, Louis would become his freedom. The old freedom. But Harry didn't want Louis to slip through his fingers, so he grasped onto his hand, harder and more secure than he ever had before and marched them out into the street, he ran them to the streets, he ran until a crowd had formed around them. For reasons that they didn't know the answers to.
The fans were there, not because they were famous but because these two boys haven't showed love publicly for years.
Instead of calling security he cleared his throught.
"You are young, and not all of you kno what love is, but if there is one thing I can tell you, it is not to stay in school or to stay away from drugs, because I only know what happens if you follow those rules."
Harry breathed. Louis on the other hand hadn't spoken a word, wanting to savour this moment for as long as possible.
"If you are in love, don't take it for granted. If you are happy, don't take that for granted either. But most importantly, if you are free, continue being free. Don't take it for granted because you will only loose your freedom if you use it all up at once, this might not make sense now but trust me, please, listen to these words and think because as soon as someone tries to force you into anything, or out of something you want or need say no, take your freedom and throw it in their face."
That was when Harry kissed Louis. In front of hundreds, thousands of people. That was how Harry got his freedome back .