Eleanor 3 (Louis')

I didn't think when I fell in love, I'd be holding anothers hand. But this is where fame places you, I have come to understand. It is not about  the look in our eyes, it is about what the public see's. But I love you and you love me, I thought that was how it's meant to be. She goes on about how she loves starbucks,a typical white girl I guess, but she isn't a total cow. Yet she doesn't have a flat chest. No matter who they hide us with, my Harry, I belong to you. We cannot say the words aloud so we hide them in tattoos. It may be that managment has bad taste, or they are all just obsessed with fame. But I promise that meeting you years ago, was not just luck but fate. She looks at me with hatred, when we go our seperate way, because she know I love not her, but you at the end of the day. Whenever I see a bottletop, I think of you right away, the writing on top that tells lies, and whats inside is looking so grey. I know when I'm gone you feel lonely, no matter how much you deny, because I sometimes come home from work early, only to see you sit there and cry. Trust me when I say this, you are not weak but strong, holding on for the day we have freedom, no matter if we have to wait long. The script was written on paper, we could not change a thing, the inky letters of our surnames, to hide our silver wedding ring. "I know how you feel right now, and what I'm bout to say will be hard to hear, but Louis you've signed the contract, you will be put next to a beard." The feeling I got when I heard that, made my stomach churn on the inside, my eyes began to water, as I tried so hard not to cry. You were right there beside me, holding my hand whilst looking at the floor, I saw the way your face dropped and that hurt me even more. The past, the present, the future, one has gone, one will stay, one unknown, but no matter who we are with, you will always be my home. I can't answer many questions, but there is one thing I know for sure, the look I get when I look in your eyes, cannot be hidden from anyone who saw. As love is a feeling of expression, the eyes the window to the soul, and they try to close my curtains, the ones who's hearts as black as coal. Because everytime I look at you, I cannot controll myself, because Harry you are so fucking gorgeous, but they just put you up on a shelf.

So please listen when I tell you this, for I could never break this promise if i tried, Harry my angel, the love of my life, I will love you more than anything untill the day you die.

-L