Lyric Quoting.

Managment: No more interaction, we've said it for 5 years, it  has gotta stop.

Louis: Okay but why can't we live happily, we are strong enough! Harry don't listen to them you make me strong. What Harry and  have is something great and I don't care what people say when we're together. You always go to great extents to keep us up all night with other people but if i could fly with harry on a plane just once that'd be nice. They don't know about us but they should because Harry is more then a temporary fix and the world needs to know I can love him more than this. The fans know about our secret little randezvous and our little things between us. C'mon just let us stand up and enjoy these moments Harry because its gotta be you and it is Everything about you that added up to when you stole my heart. Look Modest! Harry knows what makes him beautiful but you and your dumb company can't find one thing right with our love? I wish we could come out but all you do is tell me a lie, whenever we do interact you tell me I'm a screwed up mess and that I never listen. You have taken this contract too far and I want this to stop.Because no matter how you try to keep us apart me end up making the same mistakes again. I can't save you tonight from your own dumb brain, the same brain that tells us to not love each other. We are not forever young, we need to live while we're young. And Harry I need to kiss you after the curtain falls, why not before? Harry was my last first kiss and I almost had a heart attack when he first asked to rock me. I will not change my mind about how I feel about Harry. I would do it all over again just to come back for you, back for Harry. Harry is more than my summer love, I loved you first Harry, I'm still truly,madly,deeply in love with you and you are still the one our love is magic because you are so irrisistable. He's not afraid of coming out and nether am I, so I don't want this to be the story of my life, I want to come out and make our love the best song ever, I want to share all our midnight memories. Haz, You and I are strong, we will live un like princess Diana, don't forget where you belong, ever because right now, I don't want to see eleanor in a little black dress, I want to stop with these little white lies, we can make it through the dark and come out alive. With you I am better than words and without you I am half a heart, does he Know he can steal my girl. Because I am ready to run away with you not eleanor, I've been ready since I was 18, we can leave them asking where do broken hearts go, but we won't know, we will be with our fools gold and leave eleanor the girl almighty behind. When the night changes we will be fireproof, my stockholm syndrome might get the best of me and I might have no controll. All I ask is there are no spaces between Harry and I in interviews our love is not an illusion, it is a once in a lifetime kind of love and my heads in the clouds but I won't act my age instead I'll stay in the clouds saying hey angel to every one that flys by, you can't drag me down, it will be perfect, we will live up there till infinity and beyond, because at the end of the day it is a long way down to earth and what we get is never enough. Olivia is our way of saying I love you but I don't want to love you goodbye because what a feeling I get when I think of our history. I want to write you a song expressing our love and how we fought through wolves but I can't. Not yet. When I'm with you I feel like I'm walking in the wind, soon enough our love will be know from the a.m right through to the p.m.

-legit took me ages but every song title of their albums is in here-