Thanksgiving!

It was the feasting day of Thanksgiving! Everyone was excited for all the yummy food, and football (Well mostly the guys wanted football). This was your first Thanksgiving, and Logan was excited (he didn't show it on the outside) to celebrate the Turkey Day with you.

"Logan, can you please get the extra chairs... I think we need about three more." Charles informed him. Logan grunted and left you on the table playing with a spoon. You giggled. It was so shiny! Kitty and Rogue were setting the table.

"Come 'ere darlin'~" Rogue purred as she picked you up. You giggled and showed her the shiny spoon.

"Gah!"

"That'a spoon."

"Gaaaah!" You hugged it and grinned happily, loving the spoon more then life itself. It was so perfect. So round, and you were upside down when you looked in the reflection!

~~~~

Everyone finally showed up, sitting down at the long table. Logan had you in a high chair, as he fed you some mash potatoes. Jean and Storm cooked most of the food. Kurt helped a little. Who knew he had a knack for cooking?! You liked the potatoes. They were yummy!

"Baaaah!" You showed your daddy the potatoes. He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, Bub. Those are mashed potatoes." He explained to you. You giggled and squished it all up in your hands, making at total mess. Everyone could only laugh at the adorable little mutant was was you. You began to glow pink, causing everyone to feel the love and joy you did.

Let's just say it was a pretty good Thanksgiving.