Painting Nails!

You always loved how Kitty painted her nails. You were still too little, due to you always chewing on your hands, to paint your nails. It just wasn't safe, but that doesn't mean you can't go to the nail salon! Kitty and Jean decided to take you out to the salon and spa for a day of girl relaxation! Even if you were only one, they knew you would enjoy it.

The nice lady took you all back into a room where Kitty changed you into a white robe thingie. It was super soft. Jean and Kitty changed too, then a woman took you out and into the facial area. Of course Jean and Kitty got the heavy duty stuff, but you got the cucumber eyes and some lotion on your face so you would match them. But you ate the cucumbers. You loved them.

Next you three went to get your nails done. Since you were super tiny, they just let you soak your feet in the warm water and they did the hot (not really hot since your so delicate) rocks treatment on your little legs. The girls got their nails done.

After that you three headed to the hot tub. Jean held you up in the tub and let you even splash around! The fun seemed to never stop, but alas, you were getting sleepy.

"Aww, I think (Y/N) is getting sleepy!" Kitty giggled and rubbed your head.

Jean nodded and got out with you.

"I think it's best we head home. It's been a long day for her."

And with that the girls took you back home to your daddy. Logan was happy to have you back, since he did miss you, and you were already asleep. Logan put you to bed and covered you up in blankets to keep you nice and cozy. Since the sight of you was too cute, he took you into his room and snuggled with you all night.