Date Night With Y/N

Logan wanted to treat you to a nice little dinner someplace nice. He knew you would love to be all dressed up. So that's what he did. Logan dressed you in a pink tutu and cute little shirt with a bow in your hair to match. (Kitty picked everything out.)

"You ready, Bub?"

You gurgled and squealed happily. He smiled and picked you up and carried you to the car. He wouldn't dare use the motorcycle with you. He was too protective over you.

You two arrived at a semi fancy restaurant (RED LOBSTERS) and you two sat down in a booth, you had a booster seat.

"Now Bub you can have whatever you like... As long as you can chew it."

The two of you coloured with the crayons on your little menu until the waiter came and took your orders. You seems too in love with the cheese biscuits to eat anything else, so he just ordered more of them for you and ordered a lobster for himself. You dug into your biscuits until your little belly was full and round.

"Bubbbbb!"

You moaned and pouted.

"Full? Alright well I'm done too."

He picked you up, paid the check and walked out back to the car. You made a little burp and cooed. Logan smiled at your little chubby cheeks smiling at him in the mirror.

"Buuuubbb!"

"Tired, Bub?"

"Baaaaa..."

"Alright, let's go home"