Babble~

"Baaaabaaabubunu!" You giggled at your mother who was currently giving you a bath. Storm smiled and kissed your head. "Are you trying to speak, (Y/N)? You are trying very hard." She smiled and pulled you out of the tub and cleaned you off. She entered your room and dressed you in a jumper and brushed your little hairs.

"Babashaaaa!"

"Oh really? That's very interesting my dear." She finished your hair and put a cute bow in it, completing your adorable look.

Logan walked in and you grinned widely.

"Baobab!"

"Hey Bub, daddy's here."

He picked you up and spun you around before holding you in his strong arms. Storm smiled. "She has become quiet talkative." She explained, smiling at you. You giggled and chewed on your hand. Logan smirked.

"Is that true, Bub? Are ya tryin' to talk?" He asked you, but you were to busy with your hand.

"Baaaa?"

"Yes Bub."

Logan walked downstairs with you like he did every night and sat outside with you. You would babble and he would respond as you watched the sunset go down.

"Baaaaabaaaahuhuhubuuuu!" You giggled happily, kicking your little feet. Logan chuckled softly.

"Yes Bub. That's the sun, and it sets everyday. Then the moon comes up and shines for the nighttime." He explained, pointing to the sun as you watched his finger.

"Bebebebeeee..."

Logan smiled and kissed your cheek.

"I think it's time for bed."

He carried you back inside and you babbled on and on about who knows what. He nodded and talked back to you, being interesting in every blurb you said. He placed you in your pretty pink crib.

"Good night Bub."

"Baaaa!"

You giggled but then fell asleep. Logan smiled happily at his little Bub.

"Love ya too."