Snowman!

It was snowing today! Snow! That cold fluffy stuff! And your dad was taking you outside to play in it!!

"Come on (Y/N)."

Logan picked you up and bundled you up in a coat and snowboots.

"Don't want you catchin' a cold, Bub."

You giggled and and wiggled your little feet excitedly. Logan took you outside into the court yard and placed you down in the soft snow. You giggled and started to lick the snow off your gloves. It tasted like water!

Soon enough, Kitty and Kurt joined you and your dad outside. They sat down next to you.

"Ooh! Logan! We should totally make a Snowman!" Kitty giggled.

Kurt nodded and grinned.

"Ja! I'm sure (Y/N) vill love it!" He added.

Logan grunted. Kitty and Kurt started on the snowman, finishing in record time.

"There! We finished~ Come look at it (Y/N)!" Kitty cooed and scooped you up into her arms, showing you the awesome snowman. You giggled and leaned in, trying to grab it's nose. But you fell on top of it, smashing it into the ground.

"O-Oh no..."

"Oh nein..."

You started to cry and Logan scooped you back up, patting your back and trying to calm you down.

"It's okay... That snowman was bad anyway..."

****
Hi guys! It's me~ sorry I've been so busy I haven't had time to update!! But now I did! :3 oh! And I made a new book! If you're a fan of Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, I made a Design book full of awesome houses and designs to check out! I hope you'll check it out!! Love you guys~~~ <3