You Smile...I smile (a justin bieber love story)part 11

Hey its me MaskedJuliet09...i love writing this story i dont have many views but those so far who have becomes fans or added to their library i thank you so much for that..keep reading beliebers!

Over the next few days I had my competition and surprise surprise I got stuck halfway between floors in an elevator…it was horrible and the three musketeers were making fun of me the whole time and the elevator dropped down and scared me and my friends and I freaked out the whole time and Emily just HAD to video tape it. She put it on facebook and now everyone saw my embarrassment. I didn’t hear from justin at all except for a few texts asking if I was staying out of trouble and I told Emily about the kiss..she freaked out and awed a bit too. Melody has actually been keeping me safe from Alesha and she apologized a million times for what she did she actually talked to me about justin and everything else wanting to catch up. We actually went shopping for a party that was actually today and I got a beautiful dress for the party.

Justin didn’t text me back at all the whole time and I knew that he was busy today was the day he was coming home but I have a party tonight though…I was in a white strapless dress it was gorgeous and goes to my knees and I am wearing a pair of white flats. My hair is curled and I actually like it more then usual. I have it pulled half back and my makeup was done by my mom I sighed a bit and walked over to the piano at Emilys house…I don’t even know why they have it when they don’t even play it. I sat down and looked around it was quite silent and the lights from the party were on the piano and I started to play.

“On the first page of the story The future seemed so bright Then this thing turned out so evil I dont know why I'm still surprised Even angels have their wicked schemes And you take that to new extremes

But you'll always be my hero Even though you've lost your mind” I stared the piano and sang loudly and I kept my eyes shut. I don’t even know what this party is for.

“Just gonna stand there and watch me burn But thats all right because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry But thats all right because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie Ohh, I love the way you lie” I sang and I felt tears in my eyes and I shook my head and continued to sing and I played with a flourish.

“Now there's gravel in our voices Glass is shattered from the fight In this tug of war, you'll always win Even when I'm right Cause you feed me fables from your head With violent words and empty threats

And it's sick that all these battles Are what keeps me satisfied”  I heard a cheer and some loud voices but I kept my focus on the song.

“Just gonna stand there and watch me burn But thats all right because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry But thats all right because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie Ohh, I love the way you lie” I shook my head and bit my lip to keep my focus on the piano.

“So maybe I'm a masochist I try to run but I don't wanna ever leave Til these walls are goin' up In smoke with all our memories Just gonna stand there and watch me burn But thats all right because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry But thats all right because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie Ohh, I love the way you lie” I finished and let my voice hit around the room and I heard more voices and I sang it again messing around with the piano and I liked this tune better and I heard footsteps and I shook my head thinking it was a family friend or something and I ignored them and I heard justins voice cling to mine I looked up to seeing him staring at me intently. I smiled at him and took him in wearing a pair of skinny jeans a white button up shirt and a bowtie untied around his neck. I looked down and he walked over slowly and cautiously he opened his arms and I ran over forgetting about the rumors and took in his scent happy to have him back.