You Smile...I smile (a justin bieber love story) part 30

I thought about it and felt with my heart and I stood up and went into justins room in his tour bus and waited and waited and waited…I soon fell asleep though waiting as usher chuckled under his breath and muttered. “finally…better go find justin” he mumbled and I welcomed the sleep more than I thought I would.

“what the hell?” someone muttered and I heard voices.

“were all going to the same place let her sleep..she hasn’t been sleeping well at all.” Another voice spoke quietly.

“why is she here?” someone asked and I curled up under some blankets and sighed a bit pretending to get back to sleep.

“I showed her the video from the grammys…don’t start justin…just deal with it..shes here that should show she still wants something with you two..” I think that was usher…

“fine…ill talk to her…I just..am kind of in shok right now..shes sleeping on my bed…under my blankets…hugging my pillow..” justin said slowly and I heard laughter.

“dude…stop day dreaming…just get in there..” I heard stumbling footsteps and a door close I slowly opened one eye it was dark so I kept quiet and my breathing even.

“jeese…what am I supposed to do..i love her…but does she love me?...justin your talking to yourself now..i have seriously got to stop that.” He mumbled and I smiled and I felt the bed sink a bit. “might as well get some sleep” he muttered “long day tomorrow..” he whispered and I used that moment when he got in the bed and I knew he was shirtless and I turned over as his arm wrapped around me and he jumped a bit,

“hi justin..” I whispered softly.

“hi ree..” he whispered looking at me shocked.

“we need to talk..”