You Smile...I smile (a justin bieber love story) 31

I looked at justin and he seemed worried at my words and he stroked my face softly making me smile a bit and he sighed looking at me shaking his head a bit in surprise. He sighed a bit and sat up against the wall of the bus behind his bed and I did the same and looked at him.

“im sorry for what I said back there it was out of line..” I whispered and he looked shocked at what I just said and he took my hand in his and I sighed and as he stroked it softly.

“I am sorry too I shouldn’t have said that..i should have listened to usher..” he said I smiled at him and moved quickly straddling his waist and he looked at me shocked.

“justin…I still love you..” I said poking his nose and he looked at my finger crosseyed and I laughed a bit and he took my finger and kissed the tip of it..it felt intimate..

“I still love you too..please don’t leave me again” he whispered bringing me closer and he kissed me softly and I pulled away.

“don’t let me walk away again” I countered at him and he laughed a nice laugh and I grinned at it and moved off of his waist and sat in front of him. We stared at eachother not knowing where to go now with all of this.

“Ree…” he started and I looked at him expectantly and he sighed a bit looking at a loss for words making me smile a bit at him.

“yess?...” I asked slowly and he looked up at the ceiling and back at me and bit his lip.

“im so going to regret this but I think its for the best..” he whispered and I looked at him shocked now..

“what?” I asked confused and he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

“theres only 7 months left to the year…and I think…we both should wait till the year is up…like you said and with what happened yesterday…atleast we both still love eachother…and we both know the other feels the same…I think it’s a good idea…I am going on tour now on the opposite side of the world starting in japan…” he said and I scrambled up from the bed shocked beyond words.

Great I pushed him away

Its not you..its him this time idiot

But he doesn’t want me..i was harsh yesterday…I shouldn’t of said that.

He said some harsh things too…you know hes right wait another few months and don’t let him leave

“ree?...were you listening?” he asked curiously to my weird expressions I am guessing right now.

“I heard you were starting in japan and I kinda zoned out…sorry” I whispered and he sighed looking stricken.

“look…I am starting in japan and going to a lot of other places we wouldn’t be together again after today anyway…your almost done with tour…I don’t want to stress me and you out with wanting to be together…please understand that…I love you ree I do..but we should wait a little bit longer..” he said softly to me and I sighed looking down.

“I understand perfectly well justin it does make sense…I guess ill go now..” I whispered turning to walk out and he got out of bed and grabbed my shoulders turning me to face him.

“don’t leave mad…please…and don’t leave sad either…leave knowing that you still have my heart like I hopefully have yours…” he said softly hugging me close and he smelled amazing as usual. “this is killing me to do this ree…I don’t want to..i really want to whisk you away to japan…but its not a good idea…” he said kissing the top of my head.

“I know justin..i know..” I clung to him…his scent…his voice everything making it go to my memory so I wouldn’t forget it.

“good ree…I love you..” he said shaking a bit in his words and I looked up at him and brought his face down to my level and kissed him. I guess you could say it was a bit awkward seeing as how were both crying right now.

My heart felt like it was shattered and shaky, I pressed myself as close as I could to him and he did the same we pulled away and he kissed me on the nose and I got myself back together and we walked out of his room. No one was up but I went down the tour bus stairs quietly and I went down and justin followed in his shorts and I looked at him and he kissed me again and he whispered something that is stuck in my mind.

“this is not going to be our last kiss…I promise” he kissed  my forehead and I smiled and shoved him a bit.

“text me when your back from your tour..cause when you are…you better believe ill be at the airport waiting for you” I said sternly