You Smile...I smile (a justin bieber love story) part 25

Authors note: when I started to write this story I wasn’t expecting much from it just a small story it became bigger then that…and I thank everyone for reading it and I am very happy to be working on the sequel and I am just very excited everytime I turn around I have more readers and its exciting! I am also working on a new story called…well I haven’t thought of a new title yet haha well on with the epilogue!

I sat in the tour bus and sighed a bit I had my phone turned off all day and I was scared to answer it…I mean justin might even be calling or texting me…its been three days so far and I was feeling everything pain, hate, anger, frustration, sadness, depression, and a broken heart. I cant believe I did that to justin..i just up and left him without much to give him except the ring. I felt horrible and I couldn’t help it at all..i just had to leave him.

I turned my phone on and almost cried at the messages and I did let  few tears escape but from all the crying I had done it was useless. I saw my phone go off again and I picked it up cringing at the voice and my mom noticed and looked up from her book on baby names and looked at me sadly and lipped the name. ‘justin?’ I nodded and I sighed.

“you there ree?” he croaked out and I bit back a sob and mmhmmed. “ree please I need you…I really do I feel so lost without you right now..i miss you..please don’t break up with me..” he begged and I heard groans on the other side of the phone. “shut up guys..” he growled out I looked at the phone ad got myself back under control.

“what do you want justin I have a concert tonight..and the funeral tomorrow..” I said in a sigh and he cleared his throat.

“I want to have you back with me…I miss touring with you and sleeping next to you..kissing you…holding you..i am going nuts ree..please come back…please” he begged I hated to hear him beg it was heartbreaking on so many levels.

“justin please” I said softly putting my head in my hands and usher came in and looked at my position we were at the concert hall.

“I cant…I miss you..” he said softly I looked up and tears rolled down my face in rivulets. I thought of everything we went through and I started to sob “babe im sorry..please come back..please” his voice cracked and I bit my lip and sobbed some more my throat hurting from holding it back and my chest aching.

“justin..i miss you too cant you wait one year..please!” I said through my sobs and it came out hardly like it was supposed to but he understood.

“I cant..i need you now…I love you ree please…” he said crying and I felt usher put his arm around me and he started to try to soothe me.

“justin I cant..i need to get over dad first…please don’t make this hrder then it already is..please..” I said through a croak.

“ree..” he started and I hung up and clung to usher he was like the brother I always wanted also like an uncle.

“ree its hard I know it is..but youll get through it I promise..come on can you do the concert?” he asked and I nodded at usher and stood up letting out a shaky breath I went to the bathroom and washed my face and looked in the mirror.

“you can do this ree..one year…oh who am I kidding I made a mistake but one that needed to be made fulfill ria..remember if its meant to be itll happen..” I whispered wiping my eyes and nodded sniffling a bit. “do this concert for dad..and to prove you can get through it. You can get through this…your heart hurts and so does your head…you can do this..you can do this” I whispered looking into the white mrble sink in the tour bus..i brushed my teeth and didn’t look at my reflection my eyes are swollen from crying and nose red from blowing it so much and my skin a bit pale. I spit out the toothpaste and rinsed out the sink and the toothbrush keeping my mind blank.