You Smile...I smile (a justin bieber love story) part 26

I sat in the hospital the next day and sighed a bit nervously my friends were watching me warily as I ate the cheese burger they brought me. I was watching the E! News and a lot of other shows where I had punched the reporter in the face.  I sighed and looked away from there and looked down turning it off I sipped my pepsi and looked down.

“Ree you need to get over this..look justin and you both need eachother I mean you keep looking through pictures on your phone..” Emily said worried I sighed and sank back in my bed and looked away from them.

“I messed up Emmers..he wouldnt want me after what I said…..” I whispered and she looked at me annoyed and crossed her arms over her chest in annoyance.

“aria marie black! Atleast try-!” she started and ryan turned the TV on and justin was seen with a girl and kissing her I bit back a sob and turned the TV off in annoyance and shook my head.

“I cant look he has a girlfriend..” I said rolling my eyes and I looked out the window as they were starting to get my release papers “you want to play it that way justin fine!” I said angrily and my mind going a mile a minute. “this is war..” I said softly and started to look around as I was changing into my regular clothes.

---one month later----

I was in a gorgeous dress and justin recently broke up with his girlfriend and I still haven’t found the right guy yet but I have someone in mind…I smirked and pulled on the silver dress for the music awards and I was singing that night as well. I had a new dress to make justin drop dead…wait I don’t care do i?...no I don’t I am just showing him that he has to have me again…I am being really stupid.

“you look awesome!” Emily said in her dress and I laughed a bit and lily looked amazing as well my hair is in a long ponytail and I pulled it over my right shoulder and slipped my high heels on. Emily was in a long white dress with her hair lightly curled and down. Lily had a short white one on and her hair in a ponytail it looked great yes her hair is still pinkish red. We smiled and left the room and went into the limo. Chaz and ryan are with justin of course I smirked and we drove to the awards my mom stayed home and I sighed a bit.

“you girls look amazing!” my driver James said I grinned at him and we partied in the car to the Lazy Song along with tiktok, and a few others we laughed and soon we were there in LA for the music awards my other dress is already there. “you girls ready?...remember to strut your stuff and show off a bit!” he said jokingly. Alice is with me today and drew was with my mom watching out for her for me which I was very thankful for.

“will do james see you after the awards!” I said excitedly I got out carefully and smiled Alice came over to me and she smiled at me and then I helped Emily then Lily out as flashes were surrounding us I ignored the questions and we went in front of the billboards and Chaz along with ryan walked over.

“hey girls!” they chimed I smiled at them and they looked at me shocked and grinned happily.

“justins going to faint when he sees you..” Ryan said giddily and I laughed and we took pictures together and I flipped my bangs out of my face and us girls got a lot of pictures together and I smiled and walked off letting them get pictures together with their guys and they caught up after I finished an interview with a few people.

“well us girls are going in I hope you all enjoy the awards!” I said smiling we walked off and I saw justin and we locked eyes for a few minutes and I turned away and went into the auditorium kind of thing and I saw justin looking for his seats and I waved to taylor swift I am going on tour with her soon too.

Me and justin looked at eachother and I bit my lip a bit and taylor was watching amused and she had a glint in her eyes like she knew something awesome for me and my phone vibrated and I looked at it quickly thinking it was my mom.

‘I have a new song idea…I want to run it by you…just watching you and justin inspired me..’ it was taylor and I laughed a bit and looked at justin and he looked at me in his gold suit he looked amazing but I would never admit it outloud.

‘do I really want to know?’ I texted back to her and she laughed outloud and I grinned and shook my head the girls sat with their boys and I sighed a bit and sat in my assigned by justin and I looked around away from him.

 I felt statically charged next to him in the dark. I ignored it and justin rubbed his arms a couple times and soon I got my awards and I went back to change into my costume and sighed a bit as they fixed the stage for me. I grinned and looked in the mirror I looked freaking awesome!

I grinned and went down and had a mic attached to me for the song Whiplash I grinned and started to sing my heart out. I smiled and moved along the stage and lily, Emily, chaz, ryan and taylor were dancing and justin couldn’t help himself. I finished the song and super bass came on and Emily clapped and I started to rap her part and everyone was laughing and nicki minaj was laughing and dancing to her song and I finished the rap and I got applause.

I laughed and shook my head and went back putting my dress back on along with doing my hair and I smiled and sat back down and justin looked at me warily and I shook my head at him. My phone vibrated and I looked at it quickly.

‘good job ree…you were amazing’ it was from justin and I looked at him and he smiled wanely and I rolled my eyes when I looked away from him. He took my hand and squeezed it before letting it go.

‘thanks justin..i guess..’ I texted back and I put my phone away into my purse and felt my heart pounding. I felt guilt for how I was treating him…I was pulling away more I sighed and looked around myself wondering what I should do…he got some awards as well and sang his new song Never Let you Go and I smiled and clapped bumping hips with the girls and I grinned as taylor got some awards as well.

After the awards and everything was done I walked over to taylor the others were chatting quieting together with justin laughing and joking. “so this song?....will you be letting me see the lyrics?” I asked curiously she laughed at me and shook her head.

“soo cynical Ree..yes I will be and if you don’t like it I wont record it..” she said smiling at me I hugged her and grinned at her.

“oh and congrats on the awards I cant wait to tour with you..” I said excitedly and she nodded at me and we hugged and I promised to call her later.

I made it to the hotel and started to play around with some music and sighed a bit leaning against the headboard and saw a call coming in on my laptop and I started to play with my guitar and answered it focusing on the lyrics it was usher. “yellow? Usher I have a new song I want to run by you..” I asked and lily and Emily were looking through magazines for me about ridiculous rumors and such I love them for doing it.

“hey ree..” It was justin I looked up shocked and so did the other girls and I looked at him blinking a slow blink.

“justin what are you doing on ushers computer?” I asked confused and he shrugged at me nonchalantly and I looked at him confused setting the guitar down and looked at him weirded out. “whats up?” I asked weirded out right now and I saw usher in the background with a stern look on his face.

“look..i miss you ree…I am sorry for the news getting out that I had a new girlfriend like a day after the funeral…” he said I raised an eyebrow and sighed interrupting him with an angry look on my face.

“I don’t want to hear it justin just forget about it..” I glared closing the call before he could say more and went back to my guitar. He tried to call on ushers again and I ignored it and my phone went off and I chucked it across the room after turning it on silent.

“ree..” lily started and I shot my glare at her and she shut up I got up and went to the balcony annoyed and muttered to myself.

“stupid justin…stupid life..stupid everything!...dad I miss you…if your watching from heaven…I am sorry I messed me and justin up…but we both need this..i love him dad…but not right now..” I whispered sadly and sighed putting my head on my arms and a few came from next to me.

“you know talking to yourself is the first sign your going insane..” a French accented guy said I lifted my head and looked him over…cute…nice blue eyes..french accent…hmmm I think I know who he is…

And I think I can get my revenge..i mean there is nothing I do better then revenge yes I just quoted taylor swift but she was right…revenge is sweet..