You Smile...I smile (a justin bieber love story) part19

I stood in the recording studio my hair in a messy ponytail and wearing justins black hat on my head and a black t shirt with jean shorts and sang my song naturally and usher was nodding his head to the beat. I smiled and grinned at everyone and looked at lily and she nodded and I spoke into the mic.

“can I sing a song I wrote for a friend she gave me permission…” I said and usher looked at me then lily and nodded at me.

“sure babygirl lets hear it” he said I looked at her and gestured for her to come in and she did so looking nervous and I took her to a corner.

“are you sure..?” I asked her and she looked at me with a smile on her face she has become my best friend and her parents argued all the time her mom is now divorced and she missed her old dad…he used to hit her and her mom..he never was like that till he got the promotion and started to drink he refused to change that.

“yes im sure…its beautiful and I want you to share it with the world so other kids who have this experience will know their not alone..” she said hugging me and she smiled up at me. “you’re my best friend Aria..and I am grateful you wrote a song like this..its my theme song…” she said and I nodded and she went out and I sighed a bit and she gave the cd to the recording guy and I took a moment to put myself in her shoes and nodded and they started to play it usher was recording me and I didn’t mind I think he was keeping it for something not sure what though.

“I wait for the postman to bring me a letter I wait for the good Lord to make me feel better And I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders A family in crisis that only grows older” I sang and usher was looking on in amazement and I was lost thinking of my father if he was like this and I had the feelings building up and they exploded.

“Why’d you have to go Why’d you have to go Why’d you have to go” I sang keeping my eyes closed and I was lost in the music and I hope lily likes it…“Daughter to father, daughter to father I am broken but I am hoping Daughter to father, daughter to father I am crying, a part of me is dying and These are, these are The confessions of a broken heart”

“And I wear all your old clothes, your polo sweater I dream of another you The one who would never (never)

Leave me alone to pick up the pieces A daddy to hold me, that’s what I needed” I felt tears in my eyes and I didn’t know what was going on but my dad was fighting with my mom and arguing when he came home changed that’s what I was worried about…I don’t want to lose him and sad thing is my dad is in the recording studio.

So why’d you have to go Why’d you have to go Why’d you have to go!!” that part was for justin and I saw his face floating in my mind and then it switched back to my dad and I was overflowing with emotions and about lily and what her and her mom are going through and I was glad ryan was with her.

Daughter to father, daughter to father I don’t know you, but I still want to Daughter to father, daughter to father

Tell me the truth, did you ever love me Cause these are, these are The confessions of a broken heart” I held my hand in a fist at my heart and I held the headphones and let my voice flow through with the next part of the music I exploded and it came through in my voice and a tear rolled down my face.

“I love you,  I love you I love you I....!!!!! I love you!!” I sang scrunching my eyes shut more and I I brought my hand back up to my locket holding it and I finished the song.

“Daughter to father, daughter to father I don’t know you, but I still want to Daughter to father, daughter to father

Tell me the truth... Did you ever love me!!!? Did you ever love me? These are..... The confessions...of a broken heart Ohhh....yeah I wait for the postman to bring me a letter..” I finished and opened my eyes and wiped them shocked how much I was crying and lily was clinging to ryan and he held her stroking her hair and she smiled at me and nodded happier and I sighed and usher was in shock as was everyone else and I took the headphones off and the recording guy shook his head letting out a breath and my dad was looking at me sadly and my mom held his hand wiping her tears.