You Smile...I smile (a justin bieber love story)part13

I looked at justin cheekily and smiled at him “maybe..” I said grinning at him and he looked down at me shocked and Emily was freaking out along with chaz and ryan “ill let you know..” I said turning and he grabbed my hand I looked down at our hands and didn’t realize how pale he was compared to me.

He smiled and kissed my cheek and let me go I felt my phone vibrte with an unknown number and I answered it curiously ”hello?”

“hi si this Aria?” the alady asked and I nodded at the phone and smacked my forehead.

“of course whose this?” I asked and Emily came down and justin was gone I was still in the road.

“Ellen from the Ellen show…I have a request of you..” she asked and she filled me in and I was excited and I grinned nodding and after she was done I nodded “alright can you fly down tonight?” she asked and I nodded and laughed.

“of course!” I said excitedly and I ran inside and explained everything to my mom and she was intrigued and decided to come with me. I had packed and my phone vibrated I smirked at the text and read it again on the plane.

‘hey its jsutin I am going out of town tonight I have a surprise for when I get back in two days..’

‘alright see you in two days…and youll have my answer soon enough..’ I texted with a grin and justin texted back

‘sweet! I cant wait..i really like you aria your down to earth…’ he texted and I stopped and sighed a bit

‘thank you justin..youll see soon enough’ I texted and he didn’t reply he must have fallen asleep I got off the plane and we went to our hotel and fell asleep.

I woke up the next day and changed into a pair of skinny jeans that have holes and rips and I pulled on my mismatched socks and my calf high brown flat boots, a long sleeve black Hollister shirt and a white lace tanktop underneath. I smiled and straightened my hair and left it down and I walked downstairs and my mom nodded appreciating how I looked and I had applied light makeup and pulled on a brown jacket and headed outside.

We drove to the Ellen show stage and I smiled and we went inside I smiled looking around and Ellen ran over and grinned at me. “howdy Aria..we are going to sk him some questions as per requested about you and then youll come down singing and scaring everyone how does that sound?” I looked at her shocked and raised an eyebrow and looked at her.

“what song?” I asked and I asked another question “well…how did youknow I sing?” I asked confused and she grinned at me cheekily.

“Emily..” she said in answer and I smacked my forehead and she grinned at me “and the song….i don’t know yet give me a second..OH I know…a year without rain the song is what she suggested she said your good at that song.did you bring the pictures I asked for?.” she said and I sighed a bit and she took me backstage and had my hair partly pulled back and some makeup fixed I gave her the slideshow I made this morning and she winked at me and I had the mic set up and I looked around I was hiding and I stayed back there while justin did his interview and I was able to watch.

“so…justin any new girls since we last chatted?” Ellen asked and he looked nervous and smiled a bit and scratched his head.

“yeah actually…a good friend of mine..Aria black.” The girl all awed and screamed and he laughed looking at them. A picture of me and justin popped up and I laughed a bit he looked shocked I had given it to her our faces were squished together.

“really?” she asked and seemed to look at the camera and wink a bit I laughed harder and I looked around and the state fair came up along with the bowling alley and us walking around when the paps got us. “looks like more then friends to me…whats she like?” Ellen asked and justin got a lost smile on his fce.