You Smile...I smile (a justin bieber love story)part24

I looked at justin and nodded and scooter smiled at me I ran and took a shower on the bus and when I was done I changed into sweat pants and a bra and t shirt I pulled justins hoodie on and when I came out justin had my locket in hand with a new chain on it I hugged him close and justin stroked my head and I smiled at him and kissed him softly. I pulled away and slipped my knitted boots on and walked out of the room with scooter and justin.

I changed into the same dress as before and did my concert and confessions of a broken heart I caught my breath and continued tears in my eyes and I made sure it was the last song and I walked off stage after thanking everyone and said goodnight and right when I walked off stage justin pulled me into his arms. I smiled at him and couldn’t help grin as well and I wiped my tears  justin kissed the side of my head and smiled at me and we left. I was looking at justin and he was looking at me when I collided with someone I looked up and saw alesha…shit.

“hi fatty mcgeee” she said grinning I looked at myself in my blue dress and looked at her weird.

“im not fat…what are you talking about?” I asked and she was taken off guard hoping she could hurt me and justin looked at me too poking my side.

“your not fat..i don’t understand it..” he said shrugging “shes making no sense..” I nodded in agreement with him.

“I know I think shes losing it…drew..alice could you please escort this girl out of here…I thinks shes gone mad” I said tipping my head to the side and I felt my locket get warm and it made me feel a lot better.

“of course miss black” alice said grinning alesha was confused.

“Miss black?” she asked and I struck a pose making everyone laugh at me i smirked at her and she looked so confused it was hillarious i had to hold my laughs in.

“aria black famous singer and song writer..” I said looking at her and she gaped and was taken out of the area.

“that went well the look on her face was priceless…” justin said grinning and shaking his head I laughed and put my arm around him.

“atleast my dad made it to one of my concerts..” I said softly he kissed the side of my head and smiled at me softly.

“sweetie…the funeral will be in Atlanta in a week..” my mom said I nodded at her in understanding and it was time for the meet and greet I had mine after and justin had his concert going. I signed autographs and took a lot of pictures and went up to meet justin and I gaped at the sight and felt tears in my eyes and took the ring off…he was making out with Alesha…really.

“justin…were done..” I said loud enough for him to hear and he looked at me very shocked and pointed from me to alesha she had black hair and makeup on she looked like me…but no locket and no ring.

“I thought..” he whispered and I  shook my head looking at justin

“no justin I am 16 and your 17…were still young maybe in a year we can try again..but until I get my life back together with my dad and everything I think it would be better if I left.” I said and my mom came over and looked at me sadly. “mom get me my own tour bus and switch my schedules around I cant be around justin right now..” I said she nodded and he looked like he was in tears. “here justin…when I see you in a year..we could try again..” I said and I ran out and justin ran after me.

“ARIA WAIT!” he yelled and I went inside and started to pack my things tears in my eyes. “whats going on…? Don’t leave me..” he whispered looking at me and I sighed and decided to sing it always came across better then the actually saying it.

“justin…I gotta say what's in my mindSomething about us doesn't seem right these days life keeps getting in the way Whenever we try, somehow the plan is always rearranged It's so hard to say

But I've gotta do what's best for me You'll be ok..” I sang continuing to pack my bags I was almost done and I bit my lip and continued to sing. “I've go to move on and be who I am I just don't belong here I hope you understand We might find our place in this world someday But at least for now I gotta go my own way Don't wanna leave it all behind But I get my hopes up and I watch them fall everytime Another colour turns to grey and it's just too hard to watch it all slowly fade away I'm leaving today 'cause I've

gotta do what's best for me you'll be ok.. I've got to move on and be who I am I just don't belong here I hope you understand We might find our place in this world someday But at least for now I gotta go my own way”  I sang tears in my eyes I handed my bags to Alice and Drew and justin grabbed my hand and he has the ring around his necklace.

“What about us? What about everything we've been through?” he asked and I looked at him tearfully biting my lower lip and he stroked the top of my hand and I had a thought.

“what about trust?” I shot at him and pain went through his eyes and I felt bad and he hugged me.

“you know I never wanted to hurt you...” he whispered and I pulled back and looked up at him.

“what about me?” I asked and he stroked my cheek putting his forehead against mine.

“What am I supposed to do?” he asked stroking my hair and I bit my lower lip and pulled back keeping my hand in his.

“I gotta leave now but ill miss you..” I whispered and he kissed me softly but I pulled away shaking my head.

“ill miss you..” he whispered and he let me go…I walked away…he ran over though and grabbed my wrist and whirled me around kissing me thoroughly and I pulled away breathless. “I promise aria marie black…as long as I wear this ring around my neck no matter who I date or kiss…youll always be in my heart…ill wait for you aria..i promise..” he whispered and I looked up at him and saw truth in his eyes and smiled.

“I love you justin…goodbye..” I whispered and he nodded letting me go tears rolling down his face.

“I love you too aria..” he whispered.

Okay so this story is pretty much done I am doing a sequel when justin and aria run into eachother in Canada…the sequel will be Never Let You Go….and starting a year later…hope you enjoy it.