You Smile...I smile (a justin bieber love story)part23

I was finally on tour with justin and we landed in Canada our first stop and my mom and I got out to the hotel I have my fifth concert tonight and justin was helping me unpack in the hotel and I grinned at him excitedly and he kept his arm around my waist when we heard a knock at the door.

“hello?” my mom asked and I looked over and felt dread hit my every pore and I looked at justin seeing a man dressed in uniform. I was tugging on my locket and it fell off and I gasped seeing it hit the floor and I felt a sense of knowing but it didn’t help my mom.

“hi are you Melinda Black?” he asked and she nodded and he handed her a letter and I looked at my mom and she was shaking like crazy she is 5 months pregnant and rubbing her belly. “I am sorry to say your husband is dead…they were attacked during their mission…and he didn’t make it out after saving one of his men..” he said and my mom stumbled and I ran over to steady her. “I am really sorry for you loss Aria…Melinda..and aria he wanted me to give this to you if he did pass..he was a good friend and saved me more then once..” he said I felt my heart breaking and my lungs getting tighter with a huge lump in my throat.

“No…” I whispered and I looked at my mom and justin looked helpless I helped my mom to sit down and I looked up at the man tears rolling down my face I wiped them and took the package it was pretty heavy.

“No..” my mom whispered over and over rubbing her belly and I looked at justin and scooter and everyone came in excitedly and I felt my legs give out and I hit the ground crying hysterically.

“No..” I whispered and my mom wouldn’t stop crying I looked at the package and chucked it at the wall. It hit the glass and everyone stared at me I was full of anger, sadness, depression, hate.

“baby..” justin said coming to me and I looked at him hopeless.

“hes gone..” I whispered and justin pulled me close and rocked me back and forth.

“can you get my mom guys…usher can you get Melinda something to help calm her down no alcohol..” justin said softly and he nodded and ran out of the room and pattie came flying in and I bit my lip really hard and she looked at us. I think I was going into shock. I was shaking like crazy and I couldn’t stop justin helped me up and led me downstairs and outside I was crying and reporters kept trying to get at us along with paparazzi and the man in uniform was getting in his car. I got into the tour bus and I was set down and justin grabbed a bottle of something it was green. “here drink this..” he said I looked at him and I took a shaky sip.

“hes gone justin..HES GONE!” I yelled angrily and justin looked at me helplessly scooter came up and handed me the package I threw it down and justin sighed and scooter handed me the locket and I gripped it tightly in my hand “he promised…he promised he would be back in five months..HE PROMISED ME!” I said my voice squeaking and I put my head down and sobbed into my legs.

“I am canceling her concert tonight…this is something that wont help the concert..at all..” scooter said I looked up at him shaking my head in a no fashion justin picked me up and set me on his lap.

“don’t..ill be fine I promise…” I said shaking my head “those kids would be so disappointed if I didn’t come..” I said softly trying to pull myself together it felt like I was hit with a bullet straight into my heart.

“aria…I am saying this as a friend..i don’t know if it’s a good idea..” scooter said softly kneeling in front of me.

“I need to do this..if I drop the concert everytime I am upset over something I am not doing a good job” I said crying and justin held me and he thought of something and went on his phone and called I wasn’t paying attention though.