You Smile...I smile (a justin bieber love story)part14

if anyone wants to make me a banner or picture that would be awesome!!!! thank you

We drove down to the party in a limo and I bit my lip my leg jiggling and I sighed a bit I haven’t been dancing much lately and I miss it a lot and my singing and I sighed a bit and justin put his hand on my knee and I stopped jiggling it.

“relax..” he whispered in my ear and I sighed a bit and he laid a kiss o my cheek and I looked at him huffily. “what?” he asked and I smiled at him and he grinned rubbing my shoulders soothingly and I sighed a bit relaxing against him.

“your ridiculous..” I said grinning at him and he laughed and I sat up and mde sure I looked okay as we pulled up and justin stepped out and held out his hand I took it and people shot tons of photos and I smiled at everyone on his arm and we stood taking pictures he leaned down and kissed my cheek and I smiled at him. We heard reporters going crazy and justin smiled at me and we walked inside and we posed and justin answered questions ignoring the dating question till he found a reporter that was nt too in the face.

“yes me and aria are together…and were very happy right now…thank you” he said and we walked away to more photos being taken and I grinned and we walked inside and I sighed a bit at justin and he grinned and took me over towards someone I looked at and justin tapped his shoulder and he turned around.

“Hey jb!” it was usher…omg…he smiled down at me “now is this Aria Black..its great to finally mee the person who inspired such a great song..” he said I grinned and shook his hand.

“its great to meet you too usher…and I don’t mind it was a great song…” I said smiling at him he chuckled and looked at Justin.

“nice catch dude..” he said shaking hands “now you two better be together..” usher said looking at justin and me sternly and justin kissed my forehead putting his arm around my shoulder.

“of course ush I cant let her get away..” justin said grinning and I laughed a bit and shook my head blushing. “awww your blushing” justin said poking me and I laughed and shook my head.

“no im not..” I said and justin and usher laughed a very guy laugh and I shrugged a bit sighing and trying to get my blush undercontrol. Justin was laughing his head off and I punched his shoulder and he looked at me with an annoyed look and I smiled innocently. He leaned down to kiss me but I made ihm kiss my cheek instead.

“what was that?!” he asked and I pointed to my lips showing lipstick.

“do you really want to have lipstick on your lips?” I asked innocently teasing him and he looked at me with a sigh.

“no..” he said trailing off and he looked at me with an evil look “but its on when we gt to the limo” he said arms crossed pouting I smacked the back of his head and usher was laughin hysterically.

“anyway babygirl you want to be in the music business?” he asked me wiping a tear from his eyes and I looked at him shocked I thought justin was joking.

“really?...me?” I asked shocked and he nodded at me and justin put an arm around my shoulder.

“um yeah you..silly I told you earlier..and you would be traveling with me for a few months…your mom is coming of course and we’ll get your music out there” he said grinning at me and I was even more excited no more justin being away…and me worrying if he’ll text me or not…sweeeet.

“alright…ill do it I am sure my mom wont mind..” I said grinning at them they were extremely happy right now and I grinned at them and we continued through the party I met a lot of people and I was happy to hang out with them I had a great time. I do know that this whole thing is going to be tiring.