You Smile...I smile (a justin bieber love story) part27

Its been a week since that night and I have been in contact with that guy but he was too absorbed in his work to go on dates…ugh..I sighed and looked at Taylor we were recording the song Happy Never After my new song with her and she is doing the song story of us. It was based on me and justin and she was enjoying herself and I didn’t mind at all.

“so…we finished the song what now?” she asked I thought about it and sighed a bit looking on my laptop pretty much stalking justin through rumors.

“well I don’t know…” I said and my phone rang and I answered it “yellow?” I asked and I heard a chuckle…it was Alex.

“want to go to the movies?”alex asked and I was shocked I am in canada for a concert tomorrow and I thought about it.

“sure…what time?...and what movie?” I asked and I put it on speaker and taylor was listening intently making me grin at her and wink she got up to go find me some clothes I am guessing.

“hmmm 7:00…and harry potter 7 part 2” he said I grinned excitedly and taylor was throwing my clothes around.

“definitely…see you at the theatre..” I said and hung up and taylor shoved me towards the hotel bathroom and I went in and showered and changed into a pair of dark wash skinny jeans, calf high high heel boots that are black, a white sweater and my hair was loosely curled. I had some makeup put on and I sighed a bit it was almost seven.  I went downstairs and smiled pulling at my sweater and I saw justin on the street he looked at me and taylor was watching from a plant it was quite hilarious.

“Hey Aria..” he said looking at me and I raised an eyebrow at him and he smiled at me with a soft look on his face my wallet was in my back pocket.

“hey justin….” I said trailing off and alex ran up to me and smiled at me I grinned at him and he grinned putting his hand through mine. Justin looked really confused and shocked and I smiled at him sadly and he noticed. “im going on a date with Alex…Alex this is Justin Bieber” I said nervously Alex was nice about it and he nodded at him justin looked shocked at me and looked pained I guess you could say; I felt guilty but…I need to keep moving forward.

“well have fun” he said with his voice cracking a bit and I nodded walking away from him I smiled at alex and he poked me making me laugh a bit it was my ticklish spot.

“don’t I am too ticklish!” I said grinning he did it a few more times and I laughed harder as he started to tickle me more I laughed and snorted a bit and alex was smirking when I was out of breath and put an arm around my shoulders.

“well…that was fun!” he said hyperly I laughed and we made it to the theatre and sat down with popcorn and weren’t disturbed watching the movie. I felt happier about it and smiled softly by the end and we left and past a flower stand and he bought me a rose I grinned and he took the thorns off putting it in my hair. I thought it was really sweet and I leaned up and kissed his cheek in thanks and he took my hand in his again I smiled and noticed his hands are softer then justins and bigger….i don’t know if it’s a good thing or not…

While I was debating on that paps came and video taped me and Alex along with taking photos of us and I ignored them and so did alex… though he seemed to perk up more and kissed my cheek I didn’t like that he was doing that without my permission.

I noticed a figure and looked but they disappeared I shrugged it off and went into the hotel and alex kissed me goodbye his piercing felt weird against my lips I pulled back from the kiss and smiled going upstairs and didn’t feel anything with him…ugh…

When I made it upstairs I changed into my pjs and taylor attacked me and I gasped in shock as she bounced on my bed a bit. “hi! How was it?” she asked and I grinned and laughed with her and shook my head a bit.