You Smile...I smile (a justin bieber love story) part 29

I watched justin and usher singing U got it bad and it switched to baby and justin pinched the bridge of his nose after it and usher chuckled in the camera and I looked at it entranced.

“dude…what is wrong with you lately?” usher asked and I gulped a bit nervously as jutin was clutching his necklace in deep thought.

“i-I don’t know..” he said standing up and leaving the area and usher made the guy with the camera go away and followed the camera bounced with his steps. “dude just go away..youll think its stupid!” justin said annoyed.

“boy you better watch that tone and you know you can trust me..” usher said consolingly and justin looked up at him with such upset eyes.

I stood up but usher made me sit down a hand firm on my shoulder and I sighed a bit sitting back down and usher patted my shoulder when I did. “you need to see this..” he said softly and I looked at it.

It was rewinded back to the spot where he was looking up at usher and justin went to his laptop and a picture popped up and I covered my mouth tears in my eyes and justin looked at it annoyed and he went to youtube and found one of my videos…my voice flooded the room and justin turned it down looking at usher.

“its just….i love her ush…no girl compares to her…I love her so much it hurts..and she wont answer any of my calls at all video chat or otherwise none of my emails…nothing…and she went out with alex I was stung…I wrote the song that should be me to get her attention and so far nothing…”  justin looked frustrated and my other song I wrote…happy never after came on and he groaned. “she doesn’t want me anymore…she dated cody…and I had to see that everywhere along with taylor lautner…I just don’t know if I can wait the whole year or not..”  justin said his head in his hands “I tried other girls but I kept comparing them to HER” he said pointing to the screen.

“dude…you need to relax..okay…now listen next time you see her and she is starting to try to fight with you…don’t reciprocate…don’t antagonize her at all itll only push her away..” usher said calmly.

“obviously he didn’t listen..” I said annoyed and usher lightly smacked the back of my head and I bit my lip in a sorry sort of way and I kept listening.

“its so hard she is so frustrating…and she is pretty when shes mad..” justin said shrugging with a small smile on his fae. “the story of us..sent a different message to me..i am so confused..” justin said with a groan.

“what do you love about her…maybe itll help you never talked to anyone about her…except for ryan and chaz and sometimes talking about something you two did..” usher said curiously.

“her smile…her eyes lighting up when she smiles or laughs…her laugh is adorable even when she snorts…she is gorgeous and sh never wears makeup except to perform or go on air…even without she has a natural beauty…her voice…oh her voice is magic……just amazing I am so glad she got into the music business..she is kind…gentle…a real wild cat when she gets pissed…and she was good at listening and treated me normal…” he rambled off with a goofy smile on his face that I knew so well. “and when we made the movie..i wished she was in it since she is a part of me and I wanted to share it...but when we broke up…I just couldn’t ask her to do that…it wouldn’t of been fair..” he whispered quietly “even as a friend she was a part of my life…a very important part…” he said softly and my song and his favorite I guess came on..a year without rain.

“why don’t you tell her that next time you see her..” usher asked and justin laughed harshly making me cringe. It was like going inside his head a bit I guess his thoughts on me from another perspective…I was so stupid.