Appointments

"Wanna get a coffee with me?" LJoe texted. I wonder if she's gonna reply.....

-----------------------------------

Meanwhile, in your apartment, you phone rang and you picked it up to see a text from LJoe "Wanna get a coffee with me?" Why not? "Sure" you texted back and instantly, another message popped up.

"Same place we met at 8:00?' Typing back, "Ok" you hurried to get dressed.

------------------------------------------------------

Walking into the cafe, you almost fell over. There at the same table sat LJoe with sunglasses but even with them, you could see his smiling eyes. He looks.....so good....................

"Um hi! You look nice today Ljoe shi" you stuttered at his glorious face

Giving you another blinding smile, "Hey, it's Byunghyun oppa, not LJoe shi." he corrected with an eyebrow raised.

"Um ok Byunghyun oppa" you stammered."So why did you call me out?"

"Is it illegal for me to treat a friend to coffee?" he teased "Well, actually, I wanted to ask you if wanted to come to Teen Top's comeback stage on Saturday. I don't know if you're a fan, but I have extra tickets and passes. You can bring a friend too."

"Absolutely! I would love to see the rest of Teen Top!! When is it?" you asked eagerly

Laughing, he told you the details. "I'll give the tickets and stuff later ok? After all, we're going to be late for work and we basically live next to each other" he joked.

"Ok, bye!!!"

"Hey Jessica, a friend of mine had some extra tickets to the Teen Top's comeback at Music Core and there're backstage passes too, so I wanted to ask if you wanted to come too. " you said

"OHMIGOD, YES!! There's this guy called Chunji, and he is sooooooo good looking!!!" she squealed

"Is he another bias of yours??!! How many do you have?? First G Dragon and now this guy??" you exclaimed.

"Well, they're all really good looking................"

Saturday came around and you were having trouble picking the perfect outfit. Having trouble choosing what to wear, you called up Jessica for advice.

"What should I wear to the concert? I'm debating between skinny jeans and a loose white shirt but it seems a bit simple so....." you trailed off in thought.

"I know! I'll come over and help you!!! You live at ----, right? You told me the address last time. I'll be there in 10 minutes" she said without letting you speak.

"beep beep beep", looks like she already hung up you thought.

10 minutes later, your doorbell rang and there Jessica stood in a cute pink loose shirt, black shorts and sparkly silver heels, looking perfect as ever with curled hair.

She instantly bombarded you with questions; "What do you have in your closet? "Do you have pretty girly stuff?" "Can I do your hair?"

"Whoa, not much, no, and sure" you replied.

Walking into your closet, she saw that all you really had was office clothes and a few other options. Looking at the clothes strewn out on you bed, she sighed.

"You were gonna wear that? You need to live a little more, I would wear that to school. Not to a concert. And judging by the little selection you have here for a concert, this only means one thing. Shopping!!!!"