Again?

That morning, you headed to work extra happy. Today, you were going to see Big Bang and 2NE1 at a meeting again!!! Feeling excited, you had picked out an extra pretty outfit and decided to go to the cafe where you met Jessica just because you wanted your day to be perfect.

Walking into the cafe, a guy was just walking out and he accidentally bumped into you spilling his box of donuts. (donut should actually be spelled doughnuts but whatever)

*gasp* "I'm so sorry!!! I should have been paying attention to where I was going!!! Here, I'll treat you to coffee. Common" he said dragging you into the cafe. Still in shock you limply followed.

*gasp!* "My donuts!!!! Ahh!!!" he swiftly turned around and picked up all the donuts and replaced them in the box with lightning speed and continued dragging you into the cafe.

Once settled, you finally looked him straight in the face to find that he was indescribably good looking. He had smooth blonde hair and his face just seemed perfect. You smiled shyly and he shoved you a menu.

"You can pick whatever you want ok? I am so sorry for spilling my donuts on you!! Oh and my name is Lee Byunghyun but people call me L.Joe." Strangely, his name seemed awfully familiar but you couldn't put your finger on it.

"Um ok, my name is Park ~~~ and nice to meet you L.Joe." you replied unsure of what to do.

"You can order now you know" she said smiling at you teasingly. His smile was so breathtaking that for a moment your breath really was gone.

"~~~- are you ok? Did you get hurt by the donuts?" she asked anxiously, pulling you out of your trance.

"Oh, I'll just have a vanilla latte thank you"

"That's all? Do you want cookies, cake? Anything else?" he asked. Remembering the ridiculous prices, you polietely declined and a waiter took your order.

"So, why were you in a rush L.Joe?" you asked timidly

"Just call me Byunghyun. I don't know. I just wanted to go to work faster today I guess."

"Oh. Where do you work?"

"I work at TOP Media" he answered

The name TOP Media rung a bell and you suddenly realized who he was.

"Oh! I remember! Aren't you from Teen Top, that boy band?" you exclaimed.

"Shh!!! I don't want people to know I'm here, but yes that's me" he said, "And you? Where do you work?"

"I work at YG Entertainment"

"I see, so we should be enemies right?" he laughed

"Well, we should be I guess" you responded unsurely.

He smiled another heartbreakingly beautiful smile and you automatically smiled back. "You wanna be friends? You don't seem like a crazy fangirl and I like you."

"Sure" you said happy that you had made a new friend. "My number is ~~~~~~~~~~~ " A moment after, your phone rang and he smiled, satisfied.

"Now you have me too! Ok, and I'm gonna be late so I gotta go. Bye!" getting up from his seat, he waved and walked away.

Walking out as well in an extremely good mood, you suddenly had a thought. I've made 2 friends at the same cafe and both times, they spilled something on me. Hmm maybe I'll meet someone again here.

I think that now, after writing some chapters, I will never rush an author to update faster seeing how long it can take to write a chapter. (Especially the long ones!)