The best part of this job

Working at YG Entertainment was fun. Everyday, you got to see your new best friend Jessica and all the co-workers were really nice to you.

"Hey ~~~, today the manager wants us to help out in the meeting with Big Bang and 2NE1 so what we do is, we take notes, hand them the forms when they tell us to and we get a chance to talk to the idols after!" squealed Jessica. "G Dragon from Big Bang is so hot!!! I can't wait!!! I hope that I can talk to him later!!!!"

"Sounds like someones in luvvvv..." you joked

"Oh, shut up. They are soooo hot and Dara from 2NE1 is so pretty!! I wish I could be prettly like her too" said Jessica enviously.

You eyed her strangely. How could she not be satisfied with the outrageous perfection screaming from her face?? During the month you had been working with her so far, you had already realized that she always wanted more and she was always jealous of someone else even when you thought her superior.

"Stop it! I do not like him!!" she squealed again misreading your look. "Get back to work" she snapped playfully.

--------------------------

"Ok, so that wraps up our meeting. Thank you, there are refreshments on the table and you can leave now." said Yang Hyun-suk and walked away.

Instantly, Jessica pulled you to the refreshment table and poured for the both of you water. "Here they come!!!! Ohmigod, is my hair ok??"she whispered

"Yeah you look fine." Seriously, she was perfect all the time.

"Hi G Dragon!! Good job during the meeting today!!" she gushed smiling a perfect smile.

"Hey. You can just call me Jiyong oppa if you want.' he replied smiling too.

"Ok!!! So Jiyong oppa, I'm Jessica Jung and this is Park ~~~. We're secretaries here and I love your music!!!" she squealed.

You rolled your eyes mentally. Not obvious at all..... Walking away from the excited fangirl you went to grab a cookie just when another hand was reaching for it. Together your hands touched the cookie at the same time and you instantly recoiled. Awkward.....

"You can have it, I don't mind." said a deep voice. You looked up to see a tall, and very good looking guy beside me.

"Um...Oh! Aren't you TOP from Big Bang?" you stuttered

"Yeah but you can call me Seunghyun instead. You're new here right?"

"Um....yeah. My name is Park ~~~" His ridiculously amazing face was distracting you and when he smiled, you felt yourself die and go to heaven. How can someone be so good looking????

"Well, I gotta go, see you around" he said and walked away. Despite yourself, your lips curved up and you bit into the cookie that suddenly seemed extra sweet.

"So.....How was your talk with TOP?" asked Jessica slyly. Work was over and you and Jessica had decided to go get a snack at the nearby cafe.

"Well, we didn't say anything much. We were just gonna grab the same cookie and then he sorta started talking to me." you answered honestly

"Are you sure that's the full story? Did you leave anything out? What did you guys talk about?" she asked

Feeling like you were being interrogated, you said, "Just normal, plain greetings, that kinda thing. And why do you care? I thought you liked G Dragon. Unless, you like him too...."

"Ok NO. That is NOT true. At all. " she said defensively.

"Right...." but already your mind was wandering off to the conversation with TOP and unconsiously, your lips twitched up into a smile.