Lotte World part 1

The next morning, you woke up early and since your appointment with TOP was at 1:30, you had plenty of time to kill before you got ready. You ate breakfast and then went into your bedroom again. You pulled out your diary from under your bed and flipped through the tattered pages. Through all your years, you had always kept your diary updated and this special day was no exception. Grabbing a pen, you flipped through your diary. Pictures of you and past friends smiled back at you, special notes and drawings were all over the thick pages that displayed your life. Turning to a new page, you wrote down the date and started to write.

Today, I am going to meet TOP or Choi Seunghyun from Big Bang at Lotte World. Last night, he left a sticky note on my desk inviting me to meet him. When I got there, he asked me to come to Lotte World with him today. I'm so excited and I wish 1:30 would come sooner. Also, today I'm meeting LJoe at 8:00 at the park. He said that he had something to tell me. I wonder what it is. Either way, I have a feeling that something good is going to happen to me.

You spent the rest of the time watching dramas, and soon it was 1:00. You looked into your newly stocked closet and picked out an adorable outfit; a loose blue shirt that subtly showed your curves with denim shorts and a pair of leather sandals matched with a cute canvas satchel.

You rode the bus to Lotte World and looked around at the gates. Was he waiting inside or outside? Looking around for him, you saw a familiar head approaching. You fixed your shirt and walked towards them.

TOP was striding towards you looking amazing even in a t-shirt and jeans. His hands were tucked into his blazer's pockets and he was smiling widely,

"~~~!!! I was looking for you!" he exclaimed. "Let's go, shall we?" he held out his hand.

Shyly, you took his hand and he led you towards the gates.

When you were buying tickets, suddenly a hand shot out and grabbed your wrist. You turned to see TOP smiling, "A girl should never pay when she's with a guy" he said.

"No, its fine. I can pay!" you insisted.

"Pleaseeee??" he whined and he pouted. How could anyone resist that pout? You gave in and he happily led you inside with your hand in his.

Together, you went inside and he asked, "Do you like roller-coasters?"

Shaking your head you said,"No, they make me sick" Grinning, he said, "Me too" Instead, you went to the souvenir shop where they were selling masks and headbands.

You pulled a bunny headband off the rack and stuffed it onto his head.

"Hey! I spent time fixing my hair" he whimpered "And what if I get seen in this embarrassing state???" He pulled it off and stuffed it on your head and whipping out his phone, he snapped a picture.

"Hey!!! That's not fair!! I didn't take a picture of you!!!!" you whined

"Thank God you didn't!" he chuckled.

Together, the two of you bickered away until an employee came over and said, "Can we take a picture of you to promote Lotte World?"

"Sure" the two of you exclaimed at the same time. You looked him and blushed.

TOP grabbed a lion headband and stuffed in on your head while you put a shark hat onto his already dishrevelled hair. Grinning, he grabbed your cheeks and turned you to the camera.

CLICK!

"Hey! I wasn't ready!" you said. "Thanks, its fine" said the worker and he walked away.

Walking away from the booth you suddenly paused.

"Won't people start rumors if they see me with you?

"Hmm... Well I guess, but I could always just say you're a friend or fan I decided to spend the day with to show my awesome kindness" he said with a smirk. "Don't you think so?