Clubbing

"Hey" You greeted Jessica. After last night, you suddenly saw so many sides of Jessica you had never noticed before. You could suddenly see why she always looked bitter when she saw couples, who could blame her? What you really didn't understand was how anyone could resist her. She was GORGEOUS. Even in the high school pictures she had showed once had proved that she had always been beautiful. Why would any guy turn her down? "Earth to ~~~…" You blinked. "Good morning to you too" she chuckled. "We have to finish this ," she paused landing a huge pile of papers and files on your desk, "by... the end of the day" "WHAT?" You looked at the MOUNTAIN, not understanding what she had just told you. "Yep" she replied with a sigh. "And I wanted to go shopping after work. Looks like we'll be working overtime. Oh well."

8 hours later, you dragged yourself to the car after saying a hasty goodbye to Jessica. Now what to do? Since it was late, decided to head home for dinner. Preparing a hasty meal that you finished swiftly after your tiring day, you once again sat pondering what to do next. You could sleep, but you didn't want to, but the answer came to you like a bolt. You rushed to your closet and yanked it open looking at your options. What to wear for clubbing?

------------

Stepping out of your car decked in a short sequined strapless dress paired with red spiked heels and a silver clutch and a healthy amount of makeup, you eyed the club. According to Jessica, this club was always full of celebrities, not that you cared, but you had heard about lots of scandals and just hoped for a fun night. The bouncer glanced at your ID before politely opening the door for you and you smiled. The foyer was a raised platform with a set of metal stairs that led to other platforms and finally the floor level. Looked like tonight was gonna be fun. Strutting to the stairs you flipped your hair before pausing and setting on a confident smile. You smoothly descended the stairs acting demure but confident and immediately notice a group of guys huddled at a booth checking you out. Satisfied with their reaction of your entrance, you took a drink from a nearby waiter and sat down at a small secluded but noticeable table. Observing your surroundings, you noticed that there were quite a few celebrities. Within a few minutes, an attractive man slid over to your table and asked, "Is this seat taken?" You smiled. "Is it now, by you" you said smiling. He grinned and sat down with his drink. "What is a beautiful lady like you doing all alone tonight?" "Just tired after a day of work" He moved closer. "You're pretty, you could easily work as a model or employee at any place with your looks." You looked down in an attempt to look shy "I just work as an assistant secretary" "Oh really? Where do you work?" "YG Entertainment" He blinked. "Oh I work at Woolim Entertainment" You quickly thought back. What was Woolim again? Right! They were a rival entertainment company with a group called Infinite that was really popular. You smiled. "What position do you work?" He smiled and laughed. "I'm an idol silly! I'm Hoya from Infinite! Are you sure you work at an entertainment company?" he asked smiling. "Oh! No wonder you looked familiar!" You quickly introduced yourself and he launched into a conversation centered around you. "How old are you?" "Twenty three" He nodded in appreciation. "Are you single?" "Yes" He grinned. "Do you like free stuff?" "Who doesn't?"  "Well, for some free stuff, be sure to come here, same place and time every week for free drinks from me" You blushed and he laughed. "No need Hoya-shii" He stopped laughing abruptly. "No, its Hoya oppa" he corrected. "Now let your oppa dance with you" he said and pulled you to the dance floor. You blindly followed him and together, the two of you danced away to the upbeat music until your feet were sore. "Oppa, can we take a break?" You asked timidly unsure of the upgrade to oppa-status. "Absolutely! I'll introduce you to my friends, but don't get too close to them." Leading you to a secluded table, you began to recognize some faces. "This is the rest of Infinite- this is Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Sunngjong and Woohyun." Each of the boys cutely waved and Dongwoo was giving you a flirty look causing you to blush. "Hey! She's mine Dongwoo! Stop staring at her" Hoya excalimed and you all laughed at him. "How possessive..." said Sungyeol slyly while you indignantly shook your head. "No, no, no, I'm not his!" The group burst into laughter. Once they had all calmed down, Hoya pulled you into the booth and sat down next to your with your legs touching. Blushing again, you accepted a drink being handed to you from Sunggyu and busied yourself with it. "Sooooo" started Sungyeol. "This is Hoya's first time ever bringing a girl to our table. By the way, you can call us all oppa, but anyway," he paused and continued in a hushed tone. "What did you feed Hoya?" "Hey! Sungyeol!! Stop pestering her!" shot Hoya rushing to your defense. "She didn't feed me anything-" He was interrupted by a loud whoop. "Hey look! Its Infinite!!" You all turned to look at the new comer who was very familiar until Hoya greeted them in surprise. "Teen Top!"

-------------

Yay! I feel so bad for not updating ;( Please follow me on twitter @typsybunny and subscribe!!! <3