Aftermath

White. Blinding whiteness. Where was I? "~~~!!" Who was that? A blurry figure swam into my vision. Sudden fear took over you and you tried to jump away but your body was unresponsive. "Calm down, you're okay now, you're safe." The figure slowly came into focus and revealed an extremely worried looking Seunghyun. What happened? All you remembered was black. His arms tenderly wrapped around you and you felt a wetness on your neck. His tearstruck face appeared tired but relieved. "I was so worried! Don't ever do that again!" he scolded. You were so, so confused. What the heck was he talking about? "What happened?" His eyes widened before bursting out. "What happened? I tried calling you like 20 times and you didn't pick up! When I showed up at your place, I kept on knocking all calling you but all I heard was your phone ringing from the other side. Then I called some people to open the door and when I got in, you were on the ground bleeding with broken glass all around you. I called for an ambulance and you've been out for 2 days." You shot up. "I was out for how long?" Think about all those sick days gone that could have been used for something serious! "YG says he'll give a week of sick leave calm down and the doctor says you should stay for a while anyway." "Phew, that's good."

"Um, I just wanted to know... what happened?" He asked from beside you. "What happened? You can tell me." His face was soft and compassionate but you were afraid. What was I supposed to say? That I had a fight with my ex that I never even knew about that had come down from heaven with me? I would probably be labeled as still delirious and sedated with something in a needle. Not what I wanted so I settled on something safe. "I just had a really big fight with a friend and I was really mad so I threw my phone and lost my balance and I guess I fell on the table." I held my breath. Please believe me, ple- "Okay just be more careful next time alright?" Seunghyun smiled before patting my back. "Let's get you something to eat."

--------------------

Every morning for the next week, I would wake up and eat whatever the nurse gave me and then at around 8:00 Seunghyun would come and watch you do some tests often bringing you flowers or food and telling you all about the stuff you missed at work. Then he would leave for work and come back after work and talk with you.

"Back from work already?" surprised. "Of course!" he replied. "Today's your last day! I asked the nurse and she said you can go now!" You smiled. Seunghyun had been so encouraging for the past week. It was becoming hard to imagine life without him now. "So, what have I missed?" I asked. "Well, we had a meeting with Teen Top today." I stiffened. "What happened?" I asked. "Not much, it was really just a meet up to see how we were all doing and if there were any new updates on the plans and stuff like that. Very boring." Breathing out with relief you smiled at him. "But you wouldn't believe how grumpy that Ljoe guy was." I instantly tensed. "He looked like a mess! He had these massive eye bags and everything! And his attitude was horrid!" he ranted seeming annoyed. Inside, it felt like someone was squeezing your heart. It was because of me. That's why he was so broken. It was all my fault.

~~~~~~~~~~

From now on, I am going to stick to first person writing instead of my messy first/second writing and I hope you guys are ok with this.

Please subscribe and vote! <3