2

Black.

That's all I could see until a blindfold was lifted off me to find myself in the kazekage's office.

He looked mad. Really mad. His three children were beside the desk standing there quietly. Temari the sand sibling was smirking at me while the brown haired kid was emotionless.

Behind them there was a kid. He had red hair and tired eyes. He was carrying a teddy bear around. Yep! He was definitely my age. Around 6.

His blue eyes scanned me and he tried to smile but it faltered afraid that I might be scared of him. I smiled back. He looked shocked.

"Rei! You did it again!" The fourth Kazekage said angrily making me look in his direction.

I was terrified. But what was I supposed to do without Iron, It's not like I can make it pop out of the ground. It's my kekei genkei for kami's sake.

He started to say something but I didn't pay attention, I was furious. A 6 year old girl who had no family and was training by herself to be a ninja just breaks into a house for some Iron but he gets so angry that he starts to think all the ways to torture me.

This world was very unfair. I hate him. I hate everyone.

This world needs some peace and I will make peace when I become the strongest kunoichi of the world.

But I dare not say that to him. He looked at me with a dark and evil glint in his eyes. That means he's thinking something evil.

My pale face became even paler. Was that even possible? He stood up and called the guard to him.

"Take her away from here before I lose my temper. I need to talk to you alone" He gave me a death glare.

Huh! Like he wasn't angry enough?

With this he sent me off.

---- Time skip ----

I sat in the play ground of the academy. I was sitting in a corner as usual because for some apparent reason children avoided me.

I never really had any friends. And I never tried making any, what's the point of making a bond when you know it can be broken or they'll leave you.

Anyway no one would be near me so I knew the feeling of being alone. I don't care for the people around me because those who were important are already dead. Now I only have to focus on becoming the greatest kunoichi in the world!

I know these thoughts are really mature for a 6 year old but my clan's death made me like this.

My clan. The Benipe clan. The name really describes our kekei genkei. Iron.

We were really rare in the world until my clan was killed by someone. I don't know their name but I will find out who killed them and avenge them. Now, I'm the only one left.

Even though a few of us were left but I was still happy, because I had my parents with me before they all were killed.

The clan represents Iron and how we can control it. I don't really know much but I will find out as I grow up.

We have many hidden secrets.

My mother taught me only one jutsu before she left. Iron style: Iron scatter jutsu.

That's the one I used earlier before I got caught. It's the most simplest so I can mold iron in a single step. I'm glad that I belong to the Benipe clan.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw a ball being thrown on top of a tree and a group of kids trying to reach it.

I knew they couldn't reach it. Naive kids!

I considered helping them but decided not to. They would be scared of me anyway.

Suddenly I saw sand floating in the air and turning into a hand. The sand hand caught the ball and brought it down for the kids but the kids started screaming and running away instead of saying thanks.

Huh! Ungrateful batch.

I saw the same red head from the kazekage's office standing there all alone. Suddenly I realized that he was the one who summoned the sand.

The whole thing processed in my mind.

The kid's ran away from him because they were scared. That made me curious.

I stared at his direction and saw that he was crying silently with his teddy bear clutched in his arms.